• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Coach's End of the year awards:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
SN biggest Troll

Coach

unlike banned Trolls, he does it within the confines of the rules.

I would say sometimes he is so good at it a poster won't even know he is trolling.

Other times he is fish flailing around, trying to cover his tracks.

But I have to say for longevity, the best lacing 'em up.

obxsteeler

Reaction score
My changes:

MVP- Leveon Bell. Best at his position in the entire NFL. Single handily won us several games (e.g. Bill's performance). His play opens up the offense for Ben and Brown, more so than the other way around.

Coach- Mitchell by a long shot. Our oline has performed well, but Munchak is working with 1st and 2nd round, All Pro talent. Mitchell, on the other hand is working with rookies and UDFA's. And somehow we are still a top 5 rush defense in the league.

Mitchell has long gone unrecognized.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
*holds hands in a circle*
All we are saying, is give peace a chance...

Hmm...
Offensive MVP - Bell
Defensive MVP - Timmons
Coach - Munchak
Unit - O Line
Rookie - Davis
Leadership - Ben

Honorable Mention - I have to admit - Tomlin kept the wheels on while players were dropping like flies, particularly in the receiving corps and the DL position. The team had to go stretches without Dupree and Shazier as well. While Tomlin still has his failings that are well documented, I have to admit he managed to keep the ship afloat and firing back and it would appear that the armada is in pretty good shape sailing into the playoffs. It seems He's done alright. I can only hope he and Haley take the shackles off as the wildcard round approaches.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score