• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Coach did not watch the game, but knows what went wrong. Read all about it.

coupon

Reaction score
coach just IM'd me; he wants to give me a blowjob, free of charge

kev4heels

Reaction score
Only Coach would post his "state of the Steelers" without even watching them. lol
The guy just scours the internet looking for takes and then claims them for himself.
This team will go 12-4 and he will come back and say he predicted it. Just like his prediction that Eddie Lacy was better than Bell.
He only remembers the things he, hijacked from someone else errrrrrrr, got right.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Only Coach would post his "state of the Steelers" without even watching them. lol
The guy just scours the internet looking for takes and then claims them for himself.
This team will go 12-4 and he will come back and say he predicted it. Just like his prediction that Eddie Lacy was better than Bell.
He only remembers the things he, hijacked from someone else errrrrrrr, got right.

And he couldn't just post it in the other threads on the game he had to make a whole new thread. ON A GAME HE DIDN'T SEE.

P

POP

I have to say, it is odd for someone who makes multiple posts in here, every day, to somehow not even watch the games. I mean, how can someone who makes so many observations not even WATCH the games?

I admit, in the 2nd half, as it became painfully obvious that they had no prayer of competing in the game, I took a break and did yard work, for like 10 min, then came back in and experienced more agony.

From someone who DID watch the game, yes, there was no pressure, the coverage sucked, and the rushing D broke down from being on the field so much. Our WRs also couldn't get any separation, Ben wasn't good and we couldn't rush the ball.

Wheaton showed rust. Shazier showed China doll traits again. Jones was still worthless. Another wasted season of Ben in his prime. We waited all year for this?

ark steel

Reaction score
coach just IM'd me; he wants to give me a blowjob, free of charge

That's how he gets you. One for free, then you are hooked and have to pay exorbitant prices.

Spike

Reaction score
Of course Coach didn't watch the Steelers, he was busy watching his beloved Browns

wait - you didn't know he's a Browns fan?

shame on you

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Of course Coach didn't watch the Steelers, he was busy watching his beloved Browns

wait - you didn't know he's a Browns fan?

shame on you

of course. Patriots played on Thursday.
so he spent all day yesterday nuzzling up to Heath Evans' nutsack while watching the Clowns.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Coach the loss was a complete team loss in every phase of the game, including coaching.

Back to the drawing board and let us see if they can rebound.......

Bell should help on O, and on D for perhaps limiting their time on the field....

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't know about him being a stains fan, did know about him being an attention *****.

Well if he really is a browns fan then watching an asswhooping is normal for him

btroutman001

Reaction score
for a team that's supposed to have a great offence,,this team is ranked 19th in league

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
for a team that's supposed to have a great offence,,this team is ranked 19th in league

The talent is there at QB, WR, RB, and we have a good OL and kicker. But Haley, who really called a good game vs the Redskins has reverted to who he was. An average OC with red zone issues calling plays for perhaps the best QB/skill combination in the NFL.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
The talent is there at QB, WR, RB, and we have a good OL and kicker. But Haley, who really called a good game vs the Redskins has reverted to who he was. An average OC with red zone issues calling plays for perhaps the best QB/skill combination in the NFL.

Yep. Wheaton dropping that easy TD catch on the first drive was all on Haley.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

The drop was a bad done for sure. Okay, 1 play. What about all the others. Just 3 points?

I told many that Bryant will be badly missed. We score something like 6.5 points less per game without him.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
The drop was a bad done for sure. Okay, 1 play. What about all the others. Just 3 points?

I told many that Bryant will be badly missed. We score something like 6.5 points less per game without him.

So why didn't you trot this stat out after the first two games?? I mean you have typed it about 32,000 times since he was suspended. But not the first two weeks of the season. But they score 3 and lo and behold here comes 32,001

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
So why didn't you trot this stat out after the first two games?? I mean you have typed it about 32,000 times since he was suspended. But not the first two weeks of the season. But they score 3 and lo and behold here comes 32,001

When you only score three points, Bryant's absent is even more obvious. Todd Haley called an awful game.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
So when the Steelers win, Ben calls his own plays and all is wonderful. BUT, when Steelers lose, Haley called a horrible game and they suck?

Nothing about the players excuting

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
When you only score three points, Bryant's absent is even more obvious. Todd Haley called an awful game.

Obviously

chipped ham

Reaction score

It was bad all around, but receivers dropping passes, the qb missing open guys and overthrowing players, the line getting zero push and pass protection, and the running backs doing exactly dick equates to scoring zilch. The first drive was great until the drop happened and everyone started dropping like flies.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Can we just stop enabling Coach, we continue to feed his addiction

ark steel

Reaction score
So when the Steelers win, Ben calls his own plays and all is wonderful. BUT, when Steelers lose, Haley called a horrible game and they suck?

Nothing about the players excuting

and the coaches did a horrible job of getting Ben up for the game.....because he should need it, right?

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

You did not watch the game. How can you know if he called a good game or not? Ben missed some wide open WR's. We had many drops. I'm sure you just looked at the box score. My bad.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score

I am not a wheaton fan but that was a tough catch. He was shielded from the ball. Even if you know it's coming hard to catch what you can't see. Still the game shouldn't hinge on one drop.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I am not a wheaton fan but that was a tough catch. He was shielded from the ball. Even if you know it's coming hard to catch what you can't see. Still the game shouldn't hinge on one drop.

Gotcha. I still think execution or lack of had more to do with our loss than the game plan.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
You did not watch the game. How can you know if he called a good game or not? Ben missed some wide open WR's. We had many drops. I'm sure you just looked at the box score. My bad.

ActuallI did record and watched it. You could say it's fresher in my mind than yours. A terrible all around effort.