• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chickillo arrested

bmoritz

Reaction score
I would've cut him way before this, this to me is just the final straw. NEVER should have signed him to an extension. The guy flat out sucks. All I keep hearing is how he's some outstanding special teams player, and I'm not seeing it. He should be good as gone.

Spike

Reaction score
Is LJ Fort available?

Oh wait....

Busy helping Baltimore widen the gap on us in the standings

I watched him against Seattle, was starting and making plays all over the field, he had a monster game, the announcers heaped praise on him

The ******* Steelers just signed Chick for $8M over the next 2 years to sit on the bench and play special teans, good work for another one of Tomlins pets

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
If this is out of character for Chick there is zero reason to cut him. They found pounds of cocaine in Chungs house. He still starts. NFL due process takes till the spring. If what they say is all it is he will get 4 games max probably less. Bring in a better player next fall and cut him if you can.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
If this is out of character for Chick there is zero reason to cut him. They found pounds of cocaine in Chungs house. He still starts. NFL due process takes till the spring. If what they say is all it is he will get 4 games max probably less. Bring in a better player next fall and cut him if you can.

Chung is a starter for the Pats, so he's safe.

Chick is a waste of 4 million in cap space, it wouldn't change this season one bit if he stayed or was cut.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I love the way she grabbed that pole with such authority. In all seriousness I have been lied on twice by women. Man being on that end of it. Seeing your friends doubt you and thinking you are a woman abuser. I don't give any report judgement. Unless there is evidence supporting it that I can see with my naked eyes. Me being a bigger man than most it was easy to believe. Here is this poor skinny 5 foot 100 pounds soaking wet girl. Yeah that poor girl was being spiteful because I was going to break up with her. Scheming so that I would leave our apartment sooner than planned because of butthurt. No fury like a woman scorned. Well with crazy ones like I used to date that is. I had this one ex that was a panic attack tree smoking lunatic. She would hit kick spit,etc. Often (in my younger days time frame) I had to hold her down from her attacks until she calmed down. I was too slow to cut bait back then. Too much trying to fix issues when there is no fixing some people. So yeah even though it seems like you are guilty until innocent when the law is looking at the male female encounter. I still go with the innocent until proven otherwise approach.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Excellent approach slash. Everything seems to be in favor of the woman but these days that gap is narrowing. In my younger day I was a little to much a party-er. I became a dad of two and changed things up. LONG story short I was the first Male in my state to get controlling custody of my two kids. Talk about a system that was / is broken in respects to the Man's rights. The biological mother did everything to me including physical and mental abuse to the worse degree. Yes I had an up hill battle but also know we are similar to innocent until proven guilty. I mouth off here on this message board but it's a steam effect and at times relaxes me. Bottom line is none of us here know's what happened and hopefully the real truth comes out and the case is handled without any preconceived guilt. My thing is these guy (pro football players) have got to know they are a target and should be way more aware of their surroundings even if it involves love. Hard to do but worth the effort.

PS The kids are grown responsible adults and doing very well even if raised by a single parent dad.

Salute the nation

BurghThing

Reaction score

They've had better players in house but Shades cut them to keep his ***.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just like AB right?
Nothing like AB actually. As he built his doubt with erratic behavior over and over again. He also is in the civil side of things. If he ever gets charged criminally yeah he will be innocent until proven guilty. That is why there is a system in place. As far as personal opinion? I can't tell fans what to believe. But my opinion on the matter is again innocent until proven guilty.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Spike

Reaction score
Feels like most decisions Tomlin makes just blow up in his face.

Well lets see, front office blunders from just this season

We could still have Dobbs on the roster instead of Paxton Lynch..... LJ Fort and Skipper could both be here instead of Chick, ugh

so if we cut Chick would that be another $4M in dead money for next years salary?

milkman dan

Reaction score

We could still have Dobbs on the roster instead of Paxton Lynch..... LJ Fort and Skipper could both be here instead of Chick, ugh

so if we cut Chick would that be another $4M in dead money for next years salary?

Just a little over 1mil.

Steel G

Reaction score
The guy ******* sucks. If Tomlin is too dumb to see it, then let the police get him off the team for him. There's like 6 other guys they should arrest while they're at it.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score

I wouldn't cut him unless the story is worse than it sounded at first. No need to at this point. Enough injuries already.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like there was a major crime involved, probably a broken lamp and some bruising along with a mutual assault charge. "She hit me first" doesn't sound like a real good excuse from an NFL linebacker.

And now the Shield has been tarnished...

A statement from Rog is being drafted, right now, stating Chick will be dealt w/ severely - 4 game suspension.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

What the hell do we need Dobbs for? We have Duck. He is Joe Montana and Kurt Warner's love child, apparently.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

And don't forget about releasing Spencer to keep Holton.

Spike

Reaction score
I wouldn't cut him unless the story is worse than it sounded at first. No need to at this point. Enough injuries already.

fair enough

Newman told cops that Chickillo grabbed both of her arms and threw her against a wall and door. She says the 6'3", 253-pound football player then shoved her to the ground.

Newman also claims Chickillo smashed her $900 iPhone in the altercation ... and says she was forced to lock herself in the bathroom until police arrived to diffuse the situation.

When cops showed up ... they say they noticed "visible redness" to both Newman's right and left bicep areas as well as "bruising beginning to form" -- and say Chickillo admitted to pushing her to the ground.

befe26a98a21474eaf2a9041b4b8080a_md.jpg

Chickillo -- who had his arraignment hearing in Pennsylvania on Sunday -- was released on $10,000 bail ... but is due back in court next week.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/21/stee...rrest-domestic-violence-shove-nfl-pittsburgh/

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
fair enough

Newman told cops that Chickillo grabbed both of her arms and threw her against a wall and door. She says the 6'3", 253-pound football player then shoved her to the ground.

Newman also claims Chickillo smashed her $900 iPhone in the altercation ... and says she was forced to lock herself in the bathroom until police arrived to diffuse the situation.

When cops showed up ... they say they noticed "visible redness" to both Newman's right and left bicep areas as well as "bruising beginning to form" -- and say Chickillo admitted to pushing her to the ground.

befe26a98a21474eaf2a9041b4b8080a_md.jpg

Chickillo -- who had his arraignment hearing in Pennsylvania on Sunday -- was released on $10,000 bail ... but is due back in court next week.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/21/stee...rrest-domestic-violence-shove-nfl-pittsburgh/

She's pretty cute. Nice little b cup.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I read the argument was over a board game.

He was making few too plays and started getting frustrated when ol girl looked at him and replied, "you suck". He pushed her to the ground and said, "ok your turn". (pure conjecture)

:bump2: