• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chickillo arrested

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Let them both move and and let the STEELERS do one better and move on from Anthony as in trade bait next year.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Let them both move and and let the STEELERS do one better and move on from Anthony as in trade bait next year.

Salute the nation
You might get a half drank 6 pack of IC light and a half eaten twinkie for him if you are lucky..

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
You might get a half drank 6 pack of IC light and a half eaten twinkie for him if you are lucky..

People are funny here. Trade bait. Really??? Yeah there seems to be a huge market for a career backup outside linebacker/ Sp. Teamer coming off of a domestic violence incident.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like a bunch of long-time posters here of late think we should or are going to make trades at the deadline, sign a troubled WR and use and get draft picks for a career back up player(s) of late. Some even get their pantings all wedge up in their *** if you call them out on it. Oh well. To each their own. They can all pat each other on the back I guess. And they do.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Trade deadline is passed. DIC was talking about next year. As far as that troubled receiver apparently Seahawks didn't think he was so troubled.

Last edited:

milkman dan

Reaction score
He's gone in the off-season. In the meantime, I bet it's a little awkward at the practice facility for him the first time he runs into Will Gay.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Trade deadline is passed. DIC was talking about next year. As far as that troubled receiver apparently Seahawks didn't think he was so troubled.

Today, tomorrow, before the trade deadline or in the off season. Not happening. If they cut him loose he will play somewhere else, zero doubt. He is a pretty good backup and sp. teamer. But even without baggage, you could find better than Chick in FA for the same price or in the draft with possible starter upside, no problem.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Today, tomorrow, before the trade deadline or in the off season. Not happening. If they cut him loose he will play somewhere else, zero doubt. He is a pretty good backup and sp. teamer. But even without baggage, you could find better than Chick in FA for the same price or in the draft with possible starter upside, no problem.
Well of course I don't think that trade will come about I was only elaborating on what DIC meant. My overall point is this team has been unpredictable this year with their moves, so we can't stamp them with they won't do this or that. Obviously the player has to have value to be traded. As well as the likely-hood that they would trade for over trading away said player. But it does happen. They traded away Gilbert. They traded for Mink. They traded up far more than anyone expected. Some fans want to pigeonhole the team and then get their panties in a bind when you tell them this is a unpredictable version of a franchise we are seeing. It is more of a opportunity has to meet need plus value. A complicated formula that sometimes yields results and sometimes doesn't.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Fu atleast time to time made important contributions, Chickello has been getting sacks as a result of coverage and bone head QB'sa I have yet to see him when subbed in just blow past a T and sack a QB like Watt or even Dupree

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
In the Initial report didn’t she admit to hitting him?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So, when does Anthony "save our season" get to return to practice as usual?

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I think most of the Chickillo deal came about because of fear around Watt's abdominal injury. So long as the outside LB's are healthy, I don't think anyone gives a **** about Chickillo. Personally, I don't care if he gets another hat on gameday so long as they are deep enough at the position. I just wouldn't cut him now in case they get back to the same position.