• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bryant 4 game suspension?

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Tomlin said he's got bigger problems than football but didn't bench him for Sunday's game.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tomlin said he's got bigger problems than football but didn't bench him for Sunday's game.

Tomlin's known for running them till the wheels fall of, in this case, it might be till the roach clip gets found.......

Salute the nation

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched the video interview with him on Steelers.com, and his bullshit, canned answer response was ****. I would have had more respect for him if he has said, "You know, I ****** up. But IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN".

Instead, he comes out with the whole, that's in the past, I have to learn from it and move past it. That's in the past. I just have to learn from it. That's in the past, blah, blah, blah.

I agree. I thought his interview was horrible. He sounded like he didn't even know what he was busted for. Sounded like a total dumb *** to me.

Slash#10

Reaction score
He doesn't owe fans an apology. He is a grown young man and I just hope he finds help in this area of his life. Look at Aldon Smith former 49er. Dude seriously has some demons in his life that needs to be dealt with. If Bryant can't get a grip on his personal habits and it develops into addiction then his apologies would mean nothing anyways. Did ya'll catch the story on Jimmy Smith and his addiction to cocaine that ultimately ended his all-pro NFL career. Yes weed isn't on the level of cocaine but Bryant is on the borderline of following the trail of Josh Gordon. Praying for some recovery for this young talented person.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

What kind of bigger problems? Glaucoma?