• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone going to hold Ben accountable?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Soooooo bell who is also good at pass catching can't release on a route?? You want to to protect Ben but take offense with the gameplan that was to protect Ben. I'm pretty sure there were plays that kept Bell in to help protect that wasn't of them. It wasn't designed for Suggs to come free. Injury and a new center caused that. But **** it still the coaches fault[/QUOTE]

the trend says

y
e
p

The trend is real. The more you go back on past games. You see it. Veteran talent masked a lot of those flaws. But as the vets aged, the Steelers football system steadily declined. Do I stop supporting them? No. Always a Steelers fan win or lose. Something has to give though

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
That same website you just posted has an article saying the biggest problem with this years team in the coaching, hmmmmmmm.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
That same website you just posted has an article saying the biggest problem with this years team in the coaching, hmmmmmmm.
And they have every right too. Everyone has a right to their opinion. You guys are the one telling me mine is wrong. That I have a something missing cause I put more emphasis on those playing the game

At least the ones calling out the players are using visual evidence to support their opinion.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
I never once said you were wrong.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
need to get rid of Ben and Tomlin...maybe dump Bell along the way....

I could see Ben & Bell but WHAT did Tomlin ever do???? (Did you see what I did there??)

Salute the nation