• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Any word on Tuitt or Green

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Other than the failed eagles two point conversion to win these are the only bad news of the day. Any info?

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
Yep, wondered that too, ICS. fuckhead had a hard time walking straight, but came back....WTF?

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, wondered that too, ICS. fuckhead had a hard time walking straight, but came back....WTF?

And no flag on obvious Head hunting. Maybe green was falling down, but he clearly struck his head. Now the David hit, they both went down and lowered their helmets, but I couldn't agrue if he got a flag.

I just hope green is ok given his history.

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
agree, flag ahould have dropped...but if they don't throw flags on AB's facemask, then why would we expect them to flag that? Along with another facemask non call.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Tuitt was on ABs live feed on Facebook. Appeared to be in good spirits. Didn't really offer an update besides that he was good.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
And no flag on obvious Head hunting. Maybe green was falling down, but he clearly struck his head. Now the David hit, they both went down and lowered their helmets, but I couldn't agrue if he got a flag.

I was thinking when it happened that if it was Mitchell with the hit you know 4 or 5 flags would have been thrown.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking when it happened that if it was Mitchell with the hit you know 4 or 5 flags would have been thrown.

Exactly. It was just the ridiculous of the refs calls. The one with coats in the end one for face mask that's in front of the ref! What's a call one time isn't the next. This is what makes fans pissednoff and makes it look bias.

scraps

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm confident Tuitt will be okay for next week's game. When he returned from the locker room, it was reported that he was working with the trainer on the sideline (working out of his 3-point stance). He sure tried getting back on the field.

Last edited:

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Burfdifect lost feeling in his right arm. He has an upper brain stem injury. He should not have been cleared. Hopefully it costs them a draft pick!

I remember them saying some independent doctor gave him the ok to reenter the game.

Sith Lord

Reaction score

He was going for decastros legs and David just went low as well. It was a great job avoiding injury by our OL.

Steelers1356

Reaction score
Tuitt had a slight limp after the game but no crutches or brace. McCullers says he doesn't think the injury is to serious:

"Dan McCullers doesn't believe injury to Tuitt is too serious. FWIW

— Chris Adamski (@C_AdamskiTrib) December 18, 2016"

Green in concussion protocol, hopefully it's just a precaution because of his history.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
it's 95% ****

ark steel

Reaction score
Tuitt had a slight limp after the game but no crutches or brace. McCullers says he doesn't think the injury is to serious:

"Dan McCullers doesn't believe injury to Tuitt is too serious. FWIW

— Chris Adamski (@C_AdamskiTrib) December 18, 2016"

Green in concussion protocol, hopefully it's just a precaution because of his history.

with his history, they are going to be super cautious with greene.

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
Green reminded me of Eric Green with the catches over the middle.

He (Eric) was a trip, and a major weapon. I was majorly pissed when he left for Miami. And see where it got him: It effectively ended his career.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Green took a hit to head earlier in game and got checked out by the protocol guys, was surprised when he came back in from that...then takes another hit to the head while probably still a bit squishy up there from the first hit. He is likely to have a very short career. He may want to think about retiring after this season if this concussion is at all serious and hard not be serious when it is his 4th? I think in less than 2 years.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
It doesn't appear Green uses the mouthpiece which has been shown to greatly risk the chance of concussions, several players on the Cheatriots have used them in the past (the one good thing I've ever seen that team do). Really have to wonder why our medical staff doesn't require guys like him with past history to use it, or the league could require the usage if they gave a **** about player safety...that and ban Burfict

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
All the head-hunting and intentional helmet-to-helmet hits are getting way out of control.

The league supposedly is trying to crack down on it. Yet the players' response is pretty much "F you. We'll hit as hard as want, where we want."

Time for some ejections. The play where Bell was stood up and the Bengal yahoo ran in - way late - and whacked him in the helmet deserved an ejection.

But the refs are challenged enough making just the basic calls. McAulay and his crew were awful today.

Steeler58

Reaction score
Exactly. It was just the ridiculous of the refs calls. The one with coats in the end one for face mask that's in front of the ref! What's a call one time isn't the next. This is what makes fans pissednoff and makes it look bias.

On That same play Kirkpatrick was pulling Coates's hair, before he grabbed his facemask. Earlier Burfict went helmet to helmet with Rogers, while his feet were still in the air, with no call. The officiating was very suspect.