• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB takes ownership.

Spike

Reaction score
god damn it. twice in one thread.

tumblr_mkynmk6t6x1qj0u7fo1_r2_500.gif

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Oh, and for a tenth of a second we see someone naked. Big deal:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LKkNQ8l9XqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey, man this is facebook! Leave that **** on Twitter where it belongs! lol

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Refresh your memory. Google "Antonio Brown complains" or "Antonio Brown wants ball".

To be fair he does it like once a year then Ben shows him he can turn Sammy Coates into a 1500 yard receiver and AB gets put back in his place for another season.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
I don't think AB is a "diva".

Diva wideouts are people who throw tantrums and act negatively to get attention, IMO. He doesn't do that, to my knowledge.

Sure, he wants attention - don't get me wrong. But it's not holding his breath and stomping his feet like OBJ, TO, etc.
The only time he showed some of that, was last season when Landry was in and we beat Arizona and Brown only had 3 catches and he made some comments about not getting the ball enough.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think so.

If AB were to score a go-ahead TD and then draw a personal foul for celebrating resulting in great starting field position for the opponent to start a drive that would end in the a game winning TD, it would be completely lost on Him that he cost his team. He would still be thinking of how great his go-ahead TD was.

AB's last penalty for a celebration was week 12 and it was a bullshit call, he did a handshake with LeVeon Bell and it drew a flag. Before that, it was early Oct, and in both cases, we were WAY ahead and the penalties didn't cost us anything of real value. Everyone keeps saying that "just wait until it costs us" line, and it's the dumbest thing. He scored the seasons biggest TD against the Ravens, the *AHEM* Go ahead TD, and it didn't cost us anything at all. He hasn't celebrated any of his TD's with anything extra since the Colts game.

Talk about people holding onto a grudge...

https://www.facebook.com/AntonioBrown84/videos/1337518399642520/ This one was after we clinched the division

https://www.facebook.com/AntonioBrown84/videos/1350563201671373/ This one was after the Dolphins game, oh look there's COACH TOMLIN...

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Last night on ESPN they DID NOT "report" or mention anything about the "AB/ FB Live" debacle.
Thank you merciful God!

Mosh Pitt

Reaction score
AB owned it and the media moved on. Now it´s Edelman´s turn to get whacked.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Refresh your memory. Google "Antonio Brown complains" or "Antonio Brown wants ball".

for ***** sake, go root for Baltimore if he makes your ***** ache so much.

76steelers

Reaction score
If he didn't want the ball in the Baltimore game they are watching the playoffs instead of playing in the playoffs. I'll take the little bit of diva every now and then if it gets us to a super bowl

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I definately didn't like the "social media" AB time but will take him and KEEP him on our team when adding his complete resume to it. DIVA, yes but the kind that is energy and a little me included. He could be much WORSE !!!!!!!
Love Him====== HELL YEA
Leave him===== Hell NO
SPANK him==== A little

Salute the nation

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The problem is that AB just got carried away with his video this time. I don't think Tomlin had a problem with it until it interfered with and exposed Tomlin's postgame message with the team. Hard to turn a blind eye to it at that point.

Of course now it will change locker room rules for the team, which I think IS a good thing.