• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB takes ownership.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
AB handled his interview well IMO. Didn't let the media trap him into making this worse. Apologized over and over. I consider this matter over let's play the damn game

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
AB handled his interview well IMO. Didn't let the media trap him into making this worse. Apologized over and over. I consider this matter over let's play the damn game

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

We will see I guess. AB has a contract with FB live which pays him around $200K to $250K....or so they have been reporting on KDKA-FM 93.7 The Fan. He seems to be just in his own world. A good guy. Never in any trouble legal wise....just does some head scratching things....but on Sundays he plays his heart out.

I remember though Bettis stating one time that he was on more talented teams with the Steelers than the one that won the SB....but the team that won the SB put team first. Everyone worried about the other guy(s).

Spike

Reaction score
too late

he's got the selfish label now, Steelers won't pay him top dollar, they'll let him walk after next year

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
too late

he's got the selfish label now, Steelers won't pay him top dollar, they'll let him walk after next year

Offer him 5 yrs $50 mill....if he hesitates for a second offer it to Rogers. I think that worked out OK in the past. :)

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
too late

And right after I got a color rush Antonio Brown jersey for Christmas.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
too late

You forgot the sarcasm tag breh.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Am I the only one to hear he just blew off a media appearance because he was getting a haircut... on social media.

Trade him and our 2nd round pick to Cleveland for their 1st.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
how could he not take ownership? his face is all over every social media outlet.... he ****** up pretty good this time. and he looked like a idiot. that being said he is still the best receiver in the league. he is also a idiot.

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
The whole thing is much ado about nothing. Anything out of the norm with the NFL is a big F-ing deal.

We know from Hard Knocks that coaches drop F-bombs all the time. The difference this time is that we heard Tomlin calling the Patriots a-holes.

Other than that, NBD.

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
Oh, and for a tenth of a second we see someone naked. Big deal:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LKkNQ8l9XqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Troglodyte

Reaction score
The whole thing is much ado about nothing. Anything out of the norm with the NFL is a big F-ing deal.

We know from Hard Knocks that coaches drop F-bombs all the time. The difference this time is that we heard Tomlin calling the Patriots a-holes.

Other than that, NBD.

Uh, there was another selfish social media incident this afternoon.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing that is really going to come out of this is that the media watches his every move for the next 3 weeks. While Steeler Nation watches for the rest of his life. We do so love to cannibalize our own. We'll hold onto this longer than the media. Unless AB does something EQUALLY stupid.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Am I the only one to hear he just blew off a media appearance because he was getting a haircut... on social media.

Trade him and our 2nd round pick to Cleveland for their 1st.

He showed up an hour late, as usual

Troglodyte

Reaction score
He showed up an hour late, as usual

BECAUSE he was doing something on social media AND was evasive when asked if he was being paid by Facebook AND wouldn't commit to not doing more locker room videos in the future.

Do you really think this is the end of ABs antics?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
CMT will deal with his antics, we as fans will worry and fret over them.

Salute the nation