• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB takes ownership.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
He continue to do FB videos if he chooses. He can't do them when he did. That's the issue

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
BECAUSE he was doing something on social media AND was evasive when asked if he was being paid by Facebook AND wouldn't commit to not doing more locker room videos in the future.

Do you really think this is the end of ABs antics?

go take a few hits off a paper bag, mr. anxiety, good God! Everything's fine, this won't happen again, I can assure you of it. You have omar10213245's word.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Got it. A dildo kink a walla.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

47682182.jpg

SteveA

Reaction score
too late

he's got the selfish label now, Steelers won't pay him top dollar, they'll let him walk after next year

Seriously? We will not let him walk.....Talk about over-reacting..........R-E-L-A-X

Last edited:

Spike

Reaction score
Seriously? We will not let him walk.....Talk about over-reacting..........R-E-L-A-X

oh it's not like he was staying anyway - he wants over $15M a year - 5 years $80M? no way

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
One of the guys on 93.7 was saying today that AB isn't malicious, he's just the least self-aware person on the planet.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Reaction score
One of the guys on 93.7 was saying today that AB isn't malicious, he's just the least self-aware person on the planet.

I agree, but I'd put it differently. He's TOO self-aware. Dude lives in his own head.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
oh it's not like he was staying anyway - he wants over $15M a year - 5 years $80M? no way

go to bed, captain morgan.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Social media sucks.

Troglodyte

Reaction score

I'm sure fans said the same thing about Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, DeShawn Jackson and Anquan Boldin.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
AB embarrassed the entire organization this week, and it seems as though he doesn't give a ****. His apologies ring hollow. His time as a Steeler is reaching it's conclusion. Just ask Santonio and Mike Wallace how that goes. They all are replaceable.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
The problem with AB and I don't know if it's a problem for him, he knows he is talented, at the top of his profession and if the Steelers don't want or need his abilities or services, 31 other teams will. He is not in jail, doing anything criminal, but just juvenile, stupid **** that is rubbing people the wrong way. I think some of it's immaturity, being self-absorbed and trying to be "out there" in the social media world. I doubt what CMT has or will say to him will actually sink in until he costs the team a win. Without sounding like an old fart, we kinda have to deal with him and his young ways. He's not your father's Steeler.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, but I'd put it differently. He's TOO self-aware. Dude lives in his own head.

He's a diva. But he does put in the work off the field that transitions on it. His antics used to bother me early in the season. Now, just happy to see the team rally behind each other. Ever since the whole calling Tomlin a cheerleader thing. The team took on an attitude

Troglodyte

Reaction score
I doubt what CMT has or will say to him will actually sink in until he costs the team a win.

I don't think so.

If AB were to score a go-ahead TD and then draw a personal foul for celebrating resulting in great starting field position for the opponent to start a drive that would end in the a game winning TD, it would be completely lost on Him that he cost his team. He would still be thinking of how great his go-ahead TD was.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
The "sports media" and the turds that put forth the garbage they call "journalism" should have moved on from the Antonio Brown nonsense after Coach Tomlin addressed the issue. If the Steelers have a team policy AB violated perhaps it will cost him. He also has to deal with his fellow players whose trust he may have jeopardized. Ramon Foster for one clearly commented on Browns broadcast to "Cool it with the social media".
The NFL may also have some input and my guess will be after the season is over. There has been talk that the "Code of Conduct" policy might have come into question but AB has the NFLPO to help with that debacle. Rogers Code of Conduct cost Ben 4 games if recall.
I for one think the media jagoffs continue to rehash the story ad nauseum because they really have nothing of any substance to talk about anymore. The teams, the players the matchups etc. etc., it's all background noise. It's not even the weekend yet and all that's really left are the games. So kick the FA King ball for crissake and get this show on the road!
Go Steelers.

paperclip

Reaction score
I don't think AB is a "diva".

Diva wideouts are people who throw tantrums and act negatively to get attention, IMO. He doesn't do that, to my knowledge.

Sure, he wants attention - don't get me wrong. But it's not holding his breath and stomping his feet like OBJ, TO, etc.

Spike

Reaction score
I made that up

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The "sports media" and the turds that put forth the garbage they call "journalism" should have moved on from the Antonio Brown nonsense after Coach Tomlin addressed the issue. If the Steelers have a team policy AB violated perhaps it will cost him. He also has to deal with his fellow players whose trust he may have jeopardized. Ramon Foster for one clearly commented on Browns broadcast to "Cool it with the social media".
The NFL may also have some input and my guess will be after the season is over. There has been talk that the "Code of Conduct" policy might have come into question but AB has the NFLPO to help with that debacle. Rogers Code of Conduct cost Ben 4 games if recall.
I for one think the media jagoffs continue to rehash the story ad nauseum because they really have nothing of any substance to talk about anymore. The teams, the players the matchups etc. etc., it's all background noise. It's not even the weekend yet and all that's really left are the games. So kick the FA King ball for crissake and get this show on the road!
Go Steelers.

Agreed. Watching Tomlin's AFC Championship press conference, the first 3 questions are about how he handled AB. Tomlin says he said all he's going to say about it to the first question and the next 2 still get asked. I'd be annoyed with it too. I get that every network and program is going to cover 1st the incident, 2nd Tomlin's response and 3rd Brown's apology. At that point -- it's done. Let the men focus on the game.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Diva wideouts are people who throw tantrums and act negatively to get attention, IMO. He doesn't do that, to my knowledge.

Refresh your memory. Google "Antonio Brown complains" or "Antonio Brown wants ball".