• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

@wig_hates_stuff

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
To vent my irritation with the NFL I created a twitter account today to ***** at Schefter.

A couple of my tweets...

----------

Steelers Asst. coach destroyed his phone! NFL powerless to investigate.

---------------

Gregg Wade ‏@wig_hates_stuff 21s22 seconds ago

Breaking News! Bill Belichick narrowly avoids head-on collision. Cheats Death! Turns out to be non story - NFL Botches investigation.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Inquisitive Reporter in Buffalo queries why Coach B and Satan have never been spotted in the same room at the same time... story developing.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What can I say... It helps to have an outlet for the seething hatred...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Shocking last moment interception! It's like the Patriots knew what was coming... Oh wait! Nevermind.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
So the Patriots knew that Tyrod would throw high all game long, and get tipped interceptions? I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy, but they didn't jump routes, they played the tip drill and came up with 50/50 balls. Tyrod is NOT a starting QB in the NFL...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Had to catch up...

Tom Brady claims he wants 1 record he can simply never get... "1 season free of any cheating scandals..."

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Last one...

Commish threatens tweeter due to snarky comments about his favorite team. Tweeter says he "Rules Himself". Commish backs down...

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
funny, keep 'em coming

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
insaniti, They're jokes man... Try not to think about them too much. I know I don't.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
NFL admits that refs missed call between Seahawks and Lions. 12 man forced to admit that they benefit from missed call. Wine and Cheese?

I'm in a snarky mood today...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So, my youngest daughter is a Potter fan. It turns out the J.K. Rowling has kinda dropped a bombshell on the Potter universe. She has apparently let slip that Hagrid can't perform a patronus spell. This has really upset the fans because they fear it means Hagrid is too sad to summon up the happy thoughts necessary to create a patronus... No, really, fans are debating this...

That's the background info you needed for my newest Wig Hates Stuff tweet.

"Wig reveals even sadder truth about Hagrid: He's not F'n Real... So no, he can't produce a patronus spell. Books are great, so are girls."

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
So, my youngest daughter is a Potter fan. It turns out the J.K. Rowling has kinda dropped a bombshell on the Potter universe. She has apparently let slip that Hagrid can't perform a patronus spell. This has really upset the fans because they fear it means Hagrid is too sad to summon up the happy thoughts necessary to create a patronus... No, really, fans are debating this...

That's the background info you needed for my newest Wig Hates Stuff tweet.

"Wig reveals even sadder truth about Hagrid: He's not F'n Real... So no, he can't produce a patronus spell. Books are great, so are girls."

I thought Hagrid was banging the tall woman, he looked happy with her. But yeah, ugly as she is, it can't be a happy thought