• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What the ****

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
so who let the rat hole open for this troll to pass through?
talk about not having a life...

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
shut up troll....you have 19 posts everyone negative.

**** off

no you shut the **** up, clown. he's not saying anything that's not true, fuckwad

Steel G

Reaction score
I think it was impressive that we kept it interesting and could have even won if a few stars had aligned. It wasn’t our night apparently.

A few stars....translation, if the coach wasn't a dumb ***.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
End of era felt like to me wish for bens sake, it the would have ended on a positive but wasn’t meant to be. Reminded me of the Jacksonville playoff game. A place beyond horrible lol. There are no words bens has been the man for so long hard to remember when he wasn’t. He gave us some great moments, couple more lombardi’s going to be crazy weird without him... if he comes back put this on file. But At some point the ben era will be over “long live Ben!!!”

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
There is definitely a group of high priced players that need to get on with their life's work. Ebron ($6M cut savings), McDonald ($5.2M cut savings) and Williams ($4M cut savings) are just the start.
Let's go ahead and include Ben's 19 million, too. The Steelers cannot afford a 40+ million dollar cap hit for a guy whose skills, unfortunately, are not anywhere equivalent to that anymore.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
omar if he had any positive posts at all I wouldn't have said ****...

trolls can not start here and just bash everything

There's nothing positive to say, is there? Let people vent.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
There's nothing positive to say, is there? Let people vent.

regular posters can vent all they want. notice I didn't say **** about omar's post...

new guys who just ******* joined don't get any leeway when every single post has been negative

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
I think you're taking out your own anger on some new guy who is as upset as the rest of us. Just my opinion.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I think you're taking out your own anger on some new guy who is as upset as the rest of us. Just my opinion.

and you're more than welcome to it

If I was taking out anger I would have reacted differently to omar's post

IMO the guy was a troll. all of his posts were negative Not even one "well that was a nice pass" or "hell finally a good play"

nothing but negative

so bye to the troll

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I think Ben still has some in the tank with a better scheme. The line also has to be better. Ben did miss some open guys though. He threw alot of high balls

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
omar if he had any positive posts at all I wouldn't have said ****...

trolls can not start here and just bash everything

eh, sorry man, just beyond pissed tonight. i admit i didn't pay a lick of attention to any of that guy's other posts.

mdk2

Reaction score
Tuitt and Heyward even play tonight?

It was nice to see why Marsh is on his 6th team in 7 years tonight, absolute garbage.

Man, just ******* sucks we don’t have Steeler football for a long time. It’s a great escape from everything else... going to be a long offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diver

Reaction score
I think Ben still has some in the tank with a better scheme. The line also has to be better. Ben did miss some open guys though. He threw alot of high balls

I'm not sure Ben can play a different scheme. Look, this staff sucks, but I still maintain that it looks the way it does on offense because of the limits of the QB. The game has changed, the Steelers and Ben hae not, or cannot.

Numbers wise, he had a fine year. I do wonder if, with an offseason of being able to strengthen, not just rehab, if he could get back better. But father time gets us all.

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, the off-season personnel decisions should be easy. Let everyone that is up for a new contract go. I posted in another thread to burn the whole thing down and p*** on the ashes but it was deleted. This team has no future under Tomlin - none. While he is head coach I don't care how many solid picks we get, he'll waste them all.

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Our FA:
Bud Dupree - gone; JuJu Smith-Schuster - gone; Alejandro Villanueva - gone; Matt Feiler - gone; Mike Hilton - maybe; Tyson Alualu - maybe; Cam Sutton - gone; James Conner - gone; Vance McDonald (option) gone; Zach Banner - maybe; J. Berry gone; C. Wormley - gone; J. Dangerfield - gone; S. Davis - gone; J. Dobbs - gone; C. Marsh - gone; Avery Williamson - gone. There you go - three maybes.

RollRed

Reaction score
I'm not sure Ben can play a different scheme. Look, this staff sucks, but I still maintain that it looks the way it does on offense because of the limits of the QB. The game has changed, the Steelers and Ben hae not, or cannot.

Numbers wise, he had a fine year. I do wonder if, with an offseason of being able to strengthen, not just rehab, if he could get back better. But father time gets us all.

I’m afraid you are right.... remember when Ben was in his prime, he was great at shrugging off pressure moving out of the pocket and finding something downfield... basically sandlot style football. He was never a guy that was gonna beat you with his legs, but he could move enough that he could make those type of plays. He can’t anymore. I think in this league now more than ever, you need a QB that can run somewhat, and he’s a statue back there.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m afraid you are right.... remember when Ben was in his prime, he was great at shrugging off pressure moving out of the pocket and finding something downfield... basically sandlot style football. He was never a guy that was gonna beat you with his legs, but he could move enough that he could make those type of plays. He can’t anymore. I think in this league now more than ever, you need a QB that can run somewhat, and he’s a statue back there.

I think if you have Ben a legit running game he could play a few more years and in a different more run oriented offense. Putting all on his shoulders with basically no running game won't do it.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
In my book this supplants the 1994 loss to the Chargers as the worst playoff loss.

1. 2021 Browns.
2. 1994 Chargers
3. 2012 Broncos.

Most points allowed in one quarter of a playoff game.
Only team to allow 45 points or more in two consecutive playoff games.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Tge browns are frontrunners... thats how the team is built... we spotted them 28 points in the first quarter then outscored them by 17 the Rest of the way... those backups that people wanted to replace starters with all looked Really bad... the starters looked bad too... but the Browns targeted Spillane all night... they doubled watt and heyward and nobody stepped up...

I mean all year long we had issues playing in the first quarter and tonight it blew up in spectacular fashion... that Browns offense is a cowher offense... it sucks at comebacks but it strangles you with a big lead...

The cuprits here were bad gameplanning, stupid mistakes, and just slow plodding adjustments that came too late...

diver

Reaction score
In my book this supplants the 1994 loss to the Chargers as the worst playoff loss.

1. 2021 Browns.
2. 1994 Chargers
3. 2012 Broncos.

Really? They were the #1 seed in '94. Home field. Great defense. I still put '94 on top. This one isn't even close. To me you just felt this coming.

madinsomniac

Reaction score

1. 2021 Browns.
2. 1994 Chargers
3. 2012 Broncos.

Not even close... 94 was a year we looked unbeatable and everyone had hopes we were finally going back to the super bowl after the 80’s were a bust.. at that time no Steelers team outside of that six year run were champs... that was different... that was worse in a way a first round loss will never be....

The Jacksonville loss was worse...
losing to the Browns sucks, but it was in an empty stadium... it was a freak first quarter that sapped hope from the get go
There wasnt that last second gut punch with a super bowl on the line... nothing will ever top that

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I was 50-50 on this game. Humiliation. Yes. Not even close to the worst playoff loss. I expected the start tobe bad. That bad no. But that really shows Tomlin should leave. When you know what is going to happen before it does. Fire that ****** and let's move forward.