• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Jag fans are saying

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Jags have no right to complain about the refs. They let the Jags DBs grab all game long. Especially Ramsey on AB. Lots of DBs could cover AB if they were allowed to grab him every time he made a break.

I remember Sherman was doing it to AB all game long when we played the Seahawks. It got ridiculous how much they let him get away with.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Even Artie Burns?

Yes, even Artie. The problem is Artie got called for PI a lot so then he was afraid to make contact. If he was allowed to mug guys like Ramsey , he’d be a near pro bowler.

Reputation has a lot to do with getting calls. You also have the Pats philosophy of grabbing on every play because they won’t call it every play.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
To be fair on AB he is probably the best hands fighter subtle push off receiver in the game.

I can agree with this. The league seems to allow a certain amount of hand fighting. Which can easily mask holding and push-offs. I am sure he receives as much as he initiates.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I lived in the Jacksonville (Orange Park) area for 3 years - BEST DECISION I made was to move from that rat hole of lower GA...

oh **** peepsholePat isn't going to like that.