• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Welcome to Pittsburgh - Zach Frazier

steelhurt

Reaction score
Yep he was announced as a G for some odd reason.
That’s weird! He’ll be a really good center for the Raiders but I’m happy with the kid from WVU.
Kids a ******* mauler. His wrestling record is crazy. Lost like one match in four years. I can see some cans of whip *** added to this OL. Long overdo!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
That’s weird! He’ll be a really good center for the Raiders but I’m happy with the kid from WVU.
Kids a ******* mauler. His wrestling record is crazy. Lost like one match in four years. I can see some cans of whip *** added to this OL. Long overdo!
Damn right this offense needed an overhaul and some get to it guys.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Way to solidify the offensive line. When I checked the draft board and team needs, I wasn't sure if either center would be there and would pivot to another position. We have it locked down now. If you asked anyone ahead of the draft the Steelers could get a top 3 OT and a top 3 C with their first two picks, almost everyone says yes to that.
Howncan anyone complain about our draft to this point?

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Yet both can be slow played into the starting line up just like last season with our top picks....even when everyone knew they should be starting.
Broderick came a bit raw, guess that's why they had Fautanu graded higher than Mims

Cras108er

Reaction score
Yet both can be slow played into the starting line up just like last season with our top picks....even when everyone knew they should be starting.
I got no problem with easing a rookie into the lineup. Few are game ready in day #1.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
just an fyi. My brother text me . said Troy is listed on steelers depth chart at LG. Frazier listed at center... wtf.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
There is a lot of talent left in this draft!

SteelNut

Reaction score
Could not be happier with what they have done so far! Go Steelers! You win in the trenches and this has been long overdue!

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
just an fyi. My brother text me . said Troy is listed on steelers depth chart at LG. Frazier listed at center... wtf.
well yeah, no *****. what did you expect? frazier IS a center

xjx

Reaction score
He makes pancakes. I like it.

Reactions: JMM

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
I liked JPJ a lot. I was really hoping he fell to Pittsburgh. However, Frazier is just a tough Mother F&cker. He is all heart and all football and selfless. On top of being a kick *** lineman, those intangibles are needed in this locker room. He sounds like a guy want one of us hangs out with.

Poobah

Reaction score
there is no official depth chart this time of year and nothing posted on steelers web for depth chart. He is listed on the roster page as an OT. It isn't even rookie minicamp yet. Too early to worry about it.

Misstha70’s

Reaction score
I liked JPJ a lot. I was really hoping he fell to Pittsburgh. However, Frazier is just a tough Mother F&cker. He is all heart and all football and selfless. On top of being a kick *** lineman, those intangibles are needed in this locker room. He sounds like a guy want one of us hangs out with.
He’s tough, he got off the field during the Baylor game in the last minutes of the game to avoid a clock runoff for injury. He had broken his leg and managed to get himself off the field. Tough and smart. His getting off the field gave WVU the time needed to win the game

Last edited:

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably the most physical C prospect in the draft. No doubt this team has the intention of being more physical up front. This Oline should be one of the more physical lines once they get comfy with each other.

Two physical arse Olinemen I am luv luv loving it.
Thought you would enjoy watching our new dancing Polar Bear in action

We will have to change that famous line Down goes Frazier ............. to Throwdown Frazier

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Great pick; I'd been hoping that Frazier ended up being a Steeler. But if they weren't planning to try Fautanu at center, it was the blatantly obvious choice for their needs. Nice to see that the new GM is not trying to outthink himself when the simplest and most prudent move is there for the taking.