• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Welcome to Pittsburgh - Zach Frazier

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
SB bound!!!!!!🤪

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
love-it-kick.gif

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
OL has to be better this season

It might take a little while, though, even if Jones and this year's picks reach their potential

With Jones only in his second season (maybe his first at LT in the NFL), 60% of the line is going to be pretty inexperienced at the beginning of the season.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably the most physical C prospect in the draft. No doubt this team has the intention of being more physical up front. This Oline should be one of the more physical lines once they get comfy with each other.

Two physical arse Olinemen I am luv luv loving it.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Both picks have enough high floor to start right away and the ceiling to be Steelers for Life and probowlers
Yet both can be slow played into the starting line up just like last season with our top picks....even when everyone knew they should be starting.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Way to solidify the offensive line. When I checked the draft board and team needs, I wasn't sure if either center would be there and would pivot to another position. We have it locked down now. If you asked anyone ahead of the draft the Steelers could get a top 3 OT and a top 3 C with their first two picks, almost everyone says yes to that.

steelhurt

Reaction score
I haven’t been watching but did JPJ get drafted?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Way to solidify the offensive line. When I checked the draft board and team needs, I wasn't sure if either center would be there and would pivot to another position. We have it locked down now. If you asked anyone ahead of the draft the Steelers could get a top 3 OT and a top 3 C with their first two picks, almost everyone says yes to that.
Even better you got two of the better run blocking maulers. Guys that love being physical. That is how you build a trench. You strengthen it from all sides.

steelcan58

Reaction score
So we need WR and CB. I still think possible trade with SF is in play here for Aiyuk or Deebo.
I think with the influx of new receivers this draft there could also be some significant receivers getting released down the road.