• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We go back to KC

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Dude…WTF are you talking about ???

You are ******* confused about who I am and so now I’ll just tell you to **** off lil’ *****
Steve, you have been as down on the Steelers as much as a friggin troll for at least the past 5-6 weeks. Don't come at me with this WTF bullshit. Get the hell out of here. Putz

FordFairLane

Reaction score
It will likely end in KC. But we aren’t supposed to be here anyways so lets leave it all on the line.

SteveA

Reaction score
Jmm what’s up ****? u wanna make this about you?

SteveA

Reaction score
***** Jmm…u done making **** up ?

leave the group

SteveA

Reaction score

PolamaluFanForever43

Reaction score
Hey, I'm the first to say this team has been awful at times. I even made a post about it. Somehow they found a way in, you have to give them credit for that.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
We saw this movie before. Except Ben was younger. Kinda similar to when Peyton and company destroyed the Steelers during the regular season- then the playoffs happened so…I know it’s hopeful thinking but ya never know
It is long odds. Remote minuscule travel to the depths of the ocean kind of odds. Really really minoot probably. Even if Ben was used properly. But Ben Ben Ben!

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Stupid POS
I'll be back to you...Might be a couple days as I will do plenty of research to just totally and entirely blow you out of the fn water and expsose you as the worst of the fair weather Steeler fan that you are. In the meantime, go **** yourself and enjoy your last days here....FNG.

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
sorry… but JMM definitely is the Forum *****

He needs to be clotheslined
No that would be cooch. Now enjoy the win and let's stop the dumb going at each other ****. Ben went out a winner and sent the rats home and left the clowns with a bad taste in their mouth. Let us focus in on these facts. Listen up closely. Ben Ben Ben!

Steelmann

Reaction score
We saw this movie before. Except Ben was younger. Kinda similar to when Peyton and company destroyed the Steelers during the regular season- then the playoffs happened so…I know it’s hopeful thinking but ya never know
Perfect comparison. I think that game was my favorite all time Steeler game. I think the best prepared coached game in Steeler History. Everyone expected run,run and more run. They got pass,pass. We dominated and were supposed to get humiliated. Troy getting totally burned on that interception. Jerome. The Drama. Man what a game.

SteveA

Reaction score
He has been here over 20 years
Well after 20 years....He just doesn't know proper FORUM ettiquette...Or how to properly talk to people

All I know is he just out of the blue decided he would call me "A fairweather fan". after a great Victory.. Oh & I'm a fan since 1972, that's 50 YEARS !!!..

Not proud of this thread but, those are fighting words, and he was out of pocket and decided to personally attack me

I'm sorry, but JMM should stay out of other people's business....

You should have learned that in life by now JMM...

mdk2

Reaction score
Anyone else worried that this game tonight stays close and goes to OT then both teams don't want to risk not getting in so they play with caution and it ends in a tie.

carbonsteel

Reaction score
Defensively the Broncos did pretty well in their last game...lot of zone defense. But kc was without Tyreek Hill .
I would start with trying to replicate Denver’s defensive approach

mdk2

Reaction score
Defensively the Broncos did pretty well in their last game...lot of zone defense. But kc was without Tyreek Hill .
I would start with trying to replicate Denver’s defensive approach
I thought I saw Hill in the game?