• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We go back to KC

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well...My reaction started all this ****...I could've let it go and didn't...And as MTC said something else in life is bothering me, big time...Need to deal with that......Apologies to all
Is this the part where we all start jerking each other and singing cum bye ya? :) in all seriousness life is bigger than the board or football, hope things settle out the way they need to for ya.

Joe

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
Go StevieA! go Steelers! We need to go into KC, and in the words of a true America patriot, George Patton, grab the chiefs by nose and kick em in the @$$!!! And keep kickin’ it! That’s only way to beat the chiefs is to BEAT the chiefs!

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Wonder what the line would look like? Can Moore play or ankle sprain too bad? Dotson ready? Green to a guard or H back or BENCH?

Harvin benched for Waitman (my biggest wish)

Haden should be getting his sea legs back with Witherspoon more comfy also, might be able to move Cam back to slot and Maulet to Left Bench. I would dress Joseph to help with Kelce. Maulet was abused by Andrews as was Edmunds.

Also would not mind hearing Buddy being able to practice this week and the biggest surprise (no chance) that Tuitt is activated, healthy, fresh and a beast (LOL) Happy with Adams play so far! He should be on field more than 99 and we have Brothers Davis also.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
I agree and think moving Sutton to slot with Haden and Witherspoon on outside is best bet. If Highsmith has his best game and Watt has his average game, we could make it interesting.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Most say Green is undersized to play C. So, how can he play G in the NFL if G's are almost always bigger than C's? He isn't playing G this year or next year. Pouncey and others were considered undersized. The Steelers like Green's athleticism for C. That is why he is there and will still get a full shot to keep the starting job next year. With that said, Green needs to remain the backup C for the remainder of the playoffs although I am guessing the time he has had off has helped him rest and get over most of the rookie wall he hit 6 weeks or so ago.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
This is the perfect game set up. Nobody outside of the Steelers locker room and fans gives them a snowballs chance in hell of going to KC and winning.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Well...My reaction started all this ****...I could've let it go and didn't...And as MTC said something else in life is bothering me, big time...Need to deal with that......Apologies to all
Best wishes bud. Tackle whatever obstacle is blocking you

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree and think moving Sutton to slot with Haden and Witherspoon on outside is best bet. If Highsmith has his best game and Watt has his average game, we could make it interesting.
^^^

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I would do that and rotate Bush in. Sit on third and short. Play on third and long.... Green would sit. The Watt not named TJ would rotate in with RayRay. QB LT LG C RG RT, Muth, Claypool, Johnson, and Najee wouldn't leave the field.Johnson wouldn't get a pass under 5 yards. Ben would be told to go hurry up offense out of the gates until game end. I would tell Ben no long throw it up and see what transpires passes. The film should say if Adams or Loudermilk is the better run defender. That player would get increased reps. Each practice would be in pads. Canada would be tied up in cooch's basement- pregame.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Football is a game of emotion period

We have the best defensive player and the best defensive lineman in football period

We have a puncher’s chance and if the team gels behind an emotional send off for a HOF QB a knock out can happen

**** KC line em up and punch em n the mouth and let’s ride!!!!

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I would do that and rotate Bush in. Sit on third and short. Play on third and long.... Green would sit. The Watt not named TJ would rotate in with RayRay. QB LT LG C RG RT, Muth, Claypool, Johnson, and Najee wouldn't leave the field.Johnson wouldn't get a pass under 5 yards. Ben would be told to go hurry up offense out of the gates until game end. I would tell Ben no long throw it up and see what transpires passes. The film should say if Adams or Loudermilk is the better run defender. That player would get increased reps. Each practice would be in pads. Canada would be tied up in cooch's basement- pregame.
Why are you here?
And why is Canada employed? Slash. You need to be OC

We’re getting on the phone and sending you to 3400 S water st.
You’re replacing Canada like now

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Why are you here?
And why is Canada employed? Slash. You need to be OC

We’re getting on the phone and sending you to 3400 S water st.
You’re replacing Canada like now
I don't have the X and O background. But by the looks of it neither does Canada.😅

• Haha
Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have the X and O background. But by the looks of it neither does Canada.😅
I’d take you over Canada with that breakdown you provided.
For your interview. You bring up that post lol.

Then you grab Art 2 by the collar and you tell him “look here pal, I’m the sheriff around these parts”

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
@slashsteel just make sure you hook your boy MTC up with a strength & conditioning gig

:eyebrows:
I think priority is for us to bring in some Steelers women to form a modern version of the Steeleretts.

• Love
Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I think priority is for us to bring in some Steelers women to form a modern version of the Steeleretts.
We’re going to have a busy offseason. We’re going to need a 3 year window to build this legacy

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
must have a better front 7 the rotations they used last time vs this OL will not work you got to use Davis at times he is a run-stuffing 1 T, at most Wormley is a slightly better version of ziggy hood can pass rush collapse the pocket, but gets washed easily vs the run.
for this game, I think Wormley should see more PT at De and Adams and Heyward primary at DT with them being tough guys to double team.
LB all the same
DL that will play Heyward Adams Wormley Mondeaux Davis
find some reps to help heyward not get doubled at times try 3 big DL DE Wormley heyward Adams

titus

Contributor
Reaction score
He has been here over 20 years
Yes, I believe he was here when I came aboard the original site, before there even was a Steelernation site. I have been conversing with some of these folks since 1999, Lunar included. It cracks me up when I make a cameo and people are like "who the **** are you, FNG".

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We aren't supposed to be here. From before the season started, no one gave us a chance to make the playoffs yet here we are. None of us are expecting anything different from Canada and Tomlin. Sure, we will be disappointed if we lose just like we are every time we lose. But, these are our Steelers and they have beaten the odds so far. So, as others have said, sit back, yell at the TV (like every game), have some good food and a few beers, and enjoy the ride. Maybe Canada, Tomlin, Ben, and the Men of Steel will surprise the hell out of us once again.