• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are being badly misled about the Ukraine-Russia war

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
That was back when the other side were nearly always Communists, although I do wonder why they are so keen to take the fight to Putin.
Now the Democrats have become the Communists.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Now the Democrats have become the Communists.
That's for sure. Destroy god,the nuclear family,censor speech,information,jail poltical dissenters and confiscate their wealth. They can jail you indefinitely without charges,trial or bond. All they need to do is label you an enemy of the state insurrectionist or terrorist.

Push the boundaries of morality to the point of anything goes.
The state is your God and they will take care of you because they know what's best. All they ask for is for your obedience and labor.

Also an immoral godless population will also make capitalism look bad. We see that with massive corporations greedily devour and monopolize markets.

It makes it much easier for the state to use this to take control, to save us from the evil capitalists. It only requires total control. It's for the good of the collective whole.

The majority of the richest people in the country are leftists. It will be interesting to see just how long they keep that before it's taken away. They're voting and promoting their own demise.

Use race and class to keep people divided. Manufacturer a crisis if everything seems to be going well. A peaceful self sustaining people has no need for totalitarian overlords.

We spent over 20 years fighting wars in 2 countries all while imposing restrictions on the American citizens. A bunch of new laws that disregard the constitution. The Patriot Act was one of them, COVID-19 was a huge step in testing out the boundaries of the state and what people would submit to all in the name of perceived safety.

They illegally circumvented state constitutions to change voting laws, with some state governors acting like dictators for a very long time under emergency rule.

At any time they can suspend rights at their discretion. That means they're not rights, only permissions from the state.

Every single crisis or war they use to degrade our freedoms while bankrupting the country.

If we can give over 100 billion dollars to Ukraine, we are definitely taxing our citizens too much.

If we can openly invite 8-11 million people in while giving them free food,housing, medical and money, we're being taxed too much.

I just can't believe people are going along with what is taking place without serious civil unrest.

We are so conditioned to just accepting everything as long as we can keep our daily lives somewhat intact. It's sad and it won't end well.

xjx

Reaction score
Watch TV and order food delivered. What's the problem? Nobody is paying attention.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Watch TV and order food delivered. What's the problem? Nobody is paying attention.
Until there's no one to deliver the food because the minimum wage is too high.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone give me the grand total we have given /about to, to those *****?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone give me the grand total we have given /about to, to those *****?
So far we’ve given them $113 billion and we just gave them another $61 billion for a total of $174 billion. According to Chip Roy, of that first $113 billion, $44 billion was spent on munitions/arms and the other $69 billion is unaccounted for and they came asking for more and like the morons we are we gave it to them. Is it any surprise we’re $35 trillion in debt?

We are so ******. Gonna suck when it all falls apart. And it’s gonna fall apart. Spectacularly.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So far we’ve given them $113 billion and we just gave them another $61 billion for a total of $174 billion. According to Chip Roy, of that first $113 billion, $44 billion was spent on munitions/arms and the other $69 billion is unaccounted for and they came asking for more and like the morons we are we gave it to them. Is it any surprise we’re $35 trillion in debt?

We are so ******. Gonna suck when it all falls apart. And it’s gonna fall apart. Spectacularly.
Thanks.

I don’t think anything will happen to us as it is the plan. Sure a normal person would be like well damn, I’m several trillion in debt, maybe I shouldn’t spend (IiCS wife!!!).

There is another way coming that we can’t see, that is planned, and that we were always ******.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a guy who is actually a (D) candidate in New York wishing death on Americans while celebrating the great victory for Ukraine funding.

The guy is getting ratioed into the next millennium but the fact he feels he can actually wish death on Americans while sucking the dick of a corrupt Eastern European nation says everything you need to know about leftist politicians in America.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
A picture says a thousand words...

Last edited:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
This is a guy who is actually a (D) candidate in New York wishing death on Americans while celebrating the great victory for Ukraine funding.

The guy is getting ratioed into the next millennium but the fact he feels he can actually wish death on Americans while sucking the dick of a corrupt Eastern European nation says everything you need to know about leftist politicians in America.

That's an awful lot of people he wants to die. Does he not the overwhelming majority of Americans do not want all of this money going to Ukraine?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That's an awful lot of people he wants to die. Does he not the overwhelming majority of Americans do not want all of this money going to Ukraine?

So 70% of the American people don't want any more money given to the corruptocrats in Ukraine, and 75% of Americans want our border secured, and 100% of Americans don't want weirdos dancing naked in front of kids or the genitals of 10-year olds chopped off or scarred forever?

So what? These politicians don't follow, they lead! They lead America to bankruptcy, Americans to poverty and desperation, children to mental illness and suicide, but they LEAD!!

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Not to worry, we can simply print more money.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not to worry, we can simply print more money.

Zona makes a funny ... I mean, other than the fact he is accurately stating to a tee what our "leaders" in fact believe. They actually believe that printing an endless amount of unbacked currency - something known as "fiat currency" - has no detrimental effects. The only reason the United States is not currently suffering 100% annual inflation is the fact the dollar is the world's currency, so there are so many trillions in circulation that the United States pumping out another $2 trillion in unbacked fiat currency moves the needle only to 10% or so (the actual inflation rate not the phony, pimped-out fake rate now published).

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
So 70% of the American people don't want any more money given to the corruptocrats in Ukraine, and 75% of Americans want our border secured, and 100% of Americans don't want weirdos dancing naked in front of kids or the genitals of 10-year olds chopped off or scarred forever?

So what? These politicians don't follow, they lead! They lead America to bankruptcy, Americans to poverty and desperation, children to mental illness and suicide, but they LEAD!!
This is what you get when tge kleptocracy runs the idiocracy.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Zona makes a funny ... I mean, other than the fact he is accurately stating to a tee what our "leaders" in fact believe. They actually believe that printing an endless amount of unbacked currency - something known as "fiat currency" - has no detrimental effects. The only reason the United States is not currently suffering 100% annual inflation is the fact the dollar is the world's currency, so there are so many trillions in circulation that the United States pumping out another $2 trillion in unbacked fiat currency moves the needle only to 10% or so (the actual inflation rate not the phony, pimped-out fake rate now published).
This is already happening, and the inflationary effects now are from the Covid round of money printing and giving and then spending of dollars that were simply worth less.

xjx

Reaction score
Spending freshly printed dollars on unproductive stuff like Proterra. The battery company where Granholm sat on the board. They got money, and went out of business. Solyndra was the same. There are more.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Spending freshly printed dollars on unproductive stuff like Proterra. The battery company where Granholm sat on the board. They got money, and went out of business. Solyndra was the same. There are more.

Oh come on, xjx, you are about to join wig in the Conspiracy Club. You are nuts if you think politicians spend taxpayer dollars on useless, wasteful endeavors simply to get kickbacks and line their own pockets.

I mean, if that were true, then people like Clinton, Obama and Biden would be rich for doing nothing and we know THAT'S not true!

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that I read somewhere that the average member of Congress is worth around 1.5 to 2 million.
Guess public service pays off.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I think that I read somewhere that the average member of Congress is worth around 1.5 to 2 million.
Guess public service pays off.
Best job in the country! "Money for nothing and your chicks for free."

Unfortunately you also have to sell out your country and its future. So you can't have a conscience.

xjx

Reaction score
Here a kickback, there a kickback. everywhere a kickback.