• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Was Tomlin NOT in the 'war room' for the draft ?

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
When we drafted Fauntanu I could not find Tomlin anywhere in the war room.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Did anyone else notice this ?
He may have been out talking to Troy early. They said he called way ahead. May not have wanted that on camera. He was kidding with Omar about him being anxious through every 10 minute slot as they got closer.

Frosty

Reaction score
Or he shat himself because they were able to get the guy they wanted.

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
He may have been out talking to Troy early. They said he called way ahead. May not have wanted that on camera. He was kidding with Omar about him being anxious through every 10 minute slot as they got closer.
Yep, saw him on a video in war room talking to Troy then handed phone to the Duece

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
I saw a clip where Shades was speaking to him and he said he called way early, so that part is true.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
so does everyone hate the Wilson pick? clearly Tomlins guy. they will probably become "buddies" by May 1st.

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
I heard that had a play date this morning
No they postponed it for a "wing night" where Tomlin is going to hear all about his troubles growing up and really "form a bond" with him, at which point he will get a starting position and never lose it regardless of poor play for at least 3 years (see Moore, Harvin).

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
No they postponed it for a "wing night" where Tomlin is going to hear all about his troubles growing up and really "form a bond" with him, at which point he will get a starting position and never lose it regardless of poor play for at least 3 years (see Moore, Harvin).
you're wrong as usual

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
The Tomlin apologist, always there for a Shades' defense, so much that it has become boring. Toot the noodle!
I am not a Tomlin apologist

go back and read many of the threads during the season

but I won't blame him for **** he likely played no part in and I won't start ignorant threads like this one

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
The Tomlin apologist, always there for a Shades' defense, so much that it has become boring. Toot the noodle!
I think someone has found a new favorite saying!