• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Jfc Ron. I want to see you resume. Train yard, airport, morgue, strip club operator.
Have three college degrees too, associates, bachelors, and masters. Funny part is I didn't get them in that order. 😄😄

Last edited:

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys who pretend to be girls are perfectly normal and should be allowed to teach high school students. Like this guy ... gurl ... ehh, "they/them"

No problem with that, nope, none at all. The guy ... gerl ... they/them was a man last year but this is 100% hunky-dory.

Cannot figure out why some believe the "gender fluid" have a mental disease.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure "it's" an exceptional educator. In what world can this be considered normal?

I only hope parents aren't hauled off by the Canadian Mounted Police as they express their concerns to the Ontario school board.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually it's a freak exhibiting insane and creepy behavior.
It certainly seems a bit whacked out. I can't imagine being a student and trying to concentrate on anything other than wondering what's wrong with the teacher.

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess Halloween is right around the corner. When I was a kid, my first trip to Brownsville drive-in was a movie called "Deadly Weapons"...........never mind.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Woah. Seriously? Now using a urinal is off limits. Yeah, **** that. Try.

I was confused when I saw that male attendees at the American Political Science Association’s conference were asked to refrain from using urinals out of respect for others. Huh? It wasn’t until I saw an article explaining that this is all about deference to so-called “transgender men,” that I realized that transgenderism is dragging America deeper and deeper into the pit of insanity.

Here's the tweet that first hinted at the madness (h/t Twitchy):

I am not at APSA, but I saw this via text and question the idea that asking people not to use urinals is in fact an act of respect for all attendees. pic.twitter.com/OOojmEeKzI
— Ben Friedman (@BH_Friedman) September 15, 2022

The genesis for that sign is that so-called “transgender men”—that is, women—are getting triggered when they join their natural-born male buddies in the men’s room. While the men line up in front of their urinals, these fake men are forced to acknowledge biological reality and head for the stalls. I know this because I read an article at IQfy, an online lifestyle magazine that caters to the left, entitled “Encourage men to pee sitting down to be more inclusive of Trans men.

The article contains several gems, all intended to get natural-born men to pretend to be fake men with women’s excretory functions. Some claim physical benefits: “You tend to put more pressure on your bladder when sitting down to pee and this can be beneficial in urinating more.” Others are just desperate: “Not taking an aggressive penis stance with penis held in hand shows that you are secure in your masculinity.” “Improved body image and a sense of calm.” “Peeing standing is a sign of immaturity.” “Sitting allows you to pet your dog while peeing.”

240779_5_.jpg

Image: Public bathroom by 4045.

The whole idea is idiocy, especially because urinals are very useful for speeding people through restrooms at big events. If that conference truly has an all-gender bathroom, open to both men and women, all that will happen at the conference is that the lines will be twice as long as they need to be.

But it turns out that, once you go down the transgender-potty rabbit hole, the madness gets worse and worse. The same author of the article about men sitting down to pee also wrote that we should “Encourage women to smell their poop to be more inclusive to Trans women: Some women have a hole where their penis used to be, and that hole often shares microbiome with the colon—creating a distinct transitioning odor.” (A “woman” with “a hole where [her] penis used to be”? Really. No, not really.)

It turns out that, when men get their penises and testicles cut off and, instead, have a fake vagina surgically carved into them, they leak feces, which smells bad. Or as a post-surgical fake woman wrote, “As I was transitioning, I found it triggering that my cisgender female friends didn't smell like poo.” The rest of the article (thankfully) is behind a paywall, but you don’t have to read too far to learn what you, as a sane, normal, biologically-intact woman should do:

We are sincerely asking all women to please spend more time smelling their poo during bathroom breaks, and to critically examine what many of our gender have to endure as part of the cost of bottom surgery. It is time for us all to do the work to truly empathize with the sights, sounds, and smells endured by every member of our large and beautiful gender community – including those with distinct transitioning odors....
I hope you caught that throwaway clause “many of our gender...” Here’s the truth: If you had to have your penis and testicles removed and a hole carved into your body to make you look like a weird simulacrum of a woman, you are not of my gender. You have, instead, made yourself into a Frankenstein’s monster, crudely imitating reality.

If this were just a window into the madness and tragedy of “transgenderism,” the two theories espoused would be weird enough. But what makes them noteworthy is the insistence that society must change to accommodate body dysmorphia and the mental and physical ills that accompany it. Men must abandon the convenient urinal and women must smell their poop.

No! This is not how society is supposed to work. Those of us living in the real world must take a stand (if we’re men) or keep our noses out of the potty (if we’re women) and reject this toddler-like obsession with toilet training.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Woah. Seriously? Now using a urinal is off limits. Yeah, **** that. Try.

I was confused when I saw that male attendees at the American Political Science Association’s conference were asked to refrain from using urinals out of respect for others. Huh? It wasn’t until I saw an article explaining that this is all about deference to so-called “transgender men,” that I realized that transgenderism is dragging America deeper and deeper into the pit of insanity.

Here's the tweet that first hinted at the madness (h/t Twitchy):

The genesis for that sign is that so-called “transgender men”—that is, women—are getting triggered when they join their natural-born male buddies in the men’s room. While the men line up in front of their urinals, these fake men are forced to acknowledge biological reality and head for the stalls. I know this because I read an article at IQfy, an online lifestyle magazine that caters to the left, entitled “Encourage men to pee sitting down to be more inclusive of Trans men.

The article contains several gems, all intended to get natural-born men to pretend to be fake men with women’s excretory functions. Some claim physical benefits: “You tend to put more pressure on your bladder when sitting down to pee and this can be beneficial in urinating more.” Others are just desperate: “Not taking an aggressive penis stance with penis held in hand shows that you are secure in your masculinity.” “Improved body image and a sense of calm.” “Peeing standing is a sign of immaturity.” “Sitting allows you to pet your dog while peeing.”

240779_5_.jpg

Image: Public bathroom by 4045.

The whole idea is idiocy, especially because urinals are very useful for speeding people through restrooms at big events. If that conference truly has an all-gender bathroom, open to both men and women, all that will happen at the conference is that the lines will be twice as long as they need to be.

But it turns out that, once you go down the transgender-potty rabbit hole, the madness gets worse and worse. The same author of the article about men sitting down to pee also wrote that we should “Encourage women to smell their poop to be more inclusive to Trans women: Some women have a hole where their penis used to be, and that hole often shares microbiome with the colon—creating a distinct transitioning odor.” (A “woman” with “a hole where [her] penis used to be”? Really. No, not really.)

It turns out that, when men get their penises and testicles cut off and, instead, have a fake vagina surgically carved into them, they leak feces, which smells bad. Or as a post-surgical fake woman wrote, “As I was transitioning, I found it triggering that my cisgender female friends didn't smell like poo.” The rest of the article (thankfully) is behind a paywall, but you don’t have to read too far to learn what you, as a sane, normal, biologically-intact woman should do:

I hope you caught that throwaway clause “many of our gender...” Here’s the truth: If you had to have your penis and testicles removed and a hole carved into your body to make you look like a weird simulacrum of a woman, you are not of my gender. You have, instead, made yourself into a Frankenstein’s monster, crudely imitating reality.

If this were just a window into the madness and tragedy of “transgenderism,” the two theories espoused would be weird enough. But what makes them noteworthy is the insistence that society must change to accommodate body dysmorphia and the mental and physical ills that accompany it. Men must abandon the convenient urinal and women must smell their poop.

No! This is not how society is supposed to work. Those of us living in the real world must take a stand (if we’re men) or keep our noses out of the potty (if we’re women) and reject this toddler-like obsession with toilet training.
Stupid is as stupid does

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Can one of the mods pls merge this with Tim's thread that has the same comments and the same articles, only a couple days earlier? TIA

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Okay, so dudes get surgeried into women and smell like poo, then get mad when straight men, oops I mean cisgendered men, don't want to have sex with them.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, so dudes get surgeried into women and smell like poo, then get mad when straight men, oops I mean cisgendered men, don't want to have sex with them.

Wait to the reversers come. Those that were, were no longer, only to become that what they were!

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
That one chick in Step Brothers pissed in the urinal. Those ******* need to man up.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
I have a teen daughter and we had a little discussion this last weekend about the whole trans thing. She informed her first day of 9th grade they asked all the kids their preferred pronouns and all that garbage. Found out two more girls in her class are now trans over summer. I told her how I felt it being a mental disorder and she started going down that whole transphobe rabbit hole. I didn't budge. I had to just tell her there is nothing normal about trying to normalize trans/drag shows for children and then pointing the finger back at me as being on the wrong side. If I did that sort of thing 25 years ago as a straight man in front of elementary school children I would have been dragged to jail and probably beaten half to death. It is not normal and I don't understand how it's being treated or looked upon as acceptable. There has to be a flashpoint or something happen that the majority says enough of this BS and reign this back.