• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Stewey

Reaction score
Generally I would agree with you, but when it comes to people in public office, or running for public office, cheating on their partners (or having cheated in the past) I disagree. Cheating on a partner is an indicator a person lacks trustworthiness. If someone is willing to cheat on the person who is supposedly the most important person in their lives, then they're probably willing to cheat on the public especially when there's much more to gain from being an untrustworthy, cheating arse in politics, than there is from being an untrustworthy, cheating arse in personal relationships.

Trump engaged in this kind of behavior as a private citizen, when he happened to be a filthy democrat, as if no filthy rich businessman was ever guilty of this. Yet these moguls can still be trusted to run a highly successful business.

As president Trump remained faithful never engaging in sexcapades, therefore he passed the test. Anyone who suggests that Trump shouldn't be trusted as president because of his past sexual transgressions is foolish, or just a hater looking for an excuse.

Unlike Trump, Clinton and Biden behaved in this manner as public servants ON MY TIME AND YOURS.
That is the big difference.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Generally I would agree with you, but when it comes to people in public office, or running for public office, cheating on their partners (or having cheated in the past) I disagree. Cheating on a partner is an indicator a person lacks trustworthiness. If someone is willing to cheat on the person who is supposedly the most important person in their lives, then they're probably willing to cheat on the public especially when there's much more to gain from being an untrustworthy, cheating arse in politics, than there is from being an untrustworthy, cheating arse in personal relationships.

The scientific method says we should test your hypothesis. George W. Bush is not alleged to have ever had an extramarital affair. Donald Trump had affairs.

Who led us into a multi-trillion dollar war that destroyed the Middle East and who did nothing of the sort? Who was subjected to relentless spying by the deep state and an avalanche of lies by the MSM? Okay, the lies by the MSM applies to both, but you get my point.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Trump engaged in this kind of behavior as a private citizen, when he happened to be a filthy democrat, as if no filthy rich businessman was ever guilty of this. Yet these moguls can still be trusted to run a highly successful business.

As president Trump remained faithful never engaging in sexcapades, therefore he passed the test. Anyone who suggests that Trump shouldn't be trusted as president because of his past sexual transgressions is foolish, or just a hater looking for an excuse.

Unlike Trump, Clinton and Biden behaved in this manner as public servants ON MY TIME AND YOURS.
That is the big difference.
Also with Trump the voters knew what they were getting (a billionaire playboy) and he won anyway.
I primarily vote based on economic policy. Where someone stands on abortion for example, I don't really care one way or the other.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Also with Trump the voters knew what they were getting (a billionaire playboy) and he won anyway.
I primarily vote based on economic policy. Where someone stands on abortion for example, I don't really care one way or the other.

You can't legislate morality. We have a growing immoral society with no moral compass to guide them.

Anyway you slice it, our country is doomed if we can't pump the brakes on this. You'll get a communist type government to take the place of God. Which the Bible clearly defines right and wrong. It never changes. You remove God's law and replace it with man. Gigs up for this country. Prepare for bondage and oppression.

They already ignore our constitution or pervert it to suit their poltical agendas.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
They already ignore our constitution or pervert it to suit their poltical agendas.
This is the kernel of the issue. The US simply ignores enforcement of the existing Constitution and laws, except for what seems increasingly like polical reasons. While it is chilling to watch the ongoing Trump legal issues, the greater consideration is the use of or threat of political lawfare against the citizenry, most of whom cannot afford to defend themselves against the state.

Juridictions everywhere always making new laws instead of scrapping or amending old laws ensures that laws must conflict each other and the Constitutional underlay, leading to selective enforcement that will always be categorized as political.

The same drift from core founding values is seen in spending vs taxation. A generation ago, the concept of "fair" taxation was compelling. Now that doesn't even get discussed because there is no alignment of taxation with spending, just massive deficits everywhere, at every level, that look political or at least politically motivated, even moving to massive funds being sent abroad, without any accountability.

And while the Chinese and Russians seem at least to have strong upper leadership, they are each one lead poisoning away from chaos. What if those swamps are not big enough to be stable?

It certainly seems like a reckoning is due, and likely.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
You can't legislate morality. We have a growing immoral society with no moral compass to guide them.
Bull****. Racism is immoral so we will pass law after law after law to eliminate racism, no matter how many laws it takes.
Now QBR.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Bull****. Racism is immoral so we will pass law after law after law to eliminate racism, no matter how many laws it takes.
Now QBR.

What's immoral is politicians making endless **** up to divide people. They thrive on a fictional boogie man,crisis,war and chaos...oh, and robbing citizens blind!

xjx

Reaction score
And cocaine deliveries to the white house are dismissed. Not even investigated.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But we DON'T have a two-tiered justice system.

democrats, just want to make sure that NOBODY (who isn't democrat) is above the law.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What's immoral is politicians making endless **** up to divide people. They thrive on a fictional boogie man,crisis,war and chaos...oh, and robbing citizens blind!
correct. all they have to do to get the citizens of this country to band together is pass a "National Ogurr Extermination Day"

ooooooh wheee how fun that would be.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And Biden's handlers were telling people to step the F' back.

Man of the people, that Joe.

And in other news, Joe Biden told a completely false story about, apparently, his uncle... Lied to Americans and veterans to their face and then accused Trump of calling them suckers & losers. He did this WHILE he was treating veterans like suckers and idiots.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
And Biden's handlers were telling people to step the F' back.

Man of the people, that Joe.

And in other news, Joe Biden told a completely false story about, apparently, his uncle... Lied to Americans and veterans to their face and then accused Trump of calling them suckers & losers. He did this WHILE he was treating veterans like suckers and idiots.
I’ll Never forget when he told the American coal miner who was worried about his job that “I don’t work for you!” And cuunt Hildabitch said he should learn how to code. Democrats hate Americans. They want the USA destroyed and they are trying to do just that.

xjx

Reaction score
They hate skilled trades. They only like zombies that stare at a computer screen. They are very easily brainwashed.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score