• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Stewey

Reaction score
Black folks are having to pay double for gas and groceries just like white folks.
Also they’re pissed off that after voting Democrat for generations, Joe is giving illegal immigrants more and better stuff than they get.

I hope it's gotten through to them this time.
Like so many stupid white people, no matter how grim it looks, it's still better than voting for a Republican.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Black folks are having to pay double for gas and groceries just like white folks.
Also they’re pissed off that after voting Democrat for generations, Joe is giving illegal immigrants more and better stuff than they get.
Yep, unleaded regular is now $4.29 out here, and everyone pays the same amount.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope it's gotten through to them this time.
Like so many stupid white people, no matter how grim it looks, it's still better than voting for a Republican.
Well, when their most important, if not only issues, are abortion and gey rights, there you are.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
We used to be loaded with old-school Labor Democrats but the Democrats chased all the union jobs out of the country.
Republicans have the lead in southwestern PA counties also. We just need to get everyone out to vote now. A lot of people in rural PA do not even vote

Stewey

Reaction score
I'm gonna mourn, being unable to hold back tears if President Biden should die in office.

Not because the fukker is dead but because of the fact that Kamala will occupy the White House.
This hoe who climbed the ladder giving blow jobs has now become the president of the United States.
Good job demonrats, you a-holes really outdid yourselves this time.

Trump better effing win.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm gonna mourn, being unable to hold back tears if President Biden should die in office.

Not because the fukker is dead but because of the fact that Kamala will occupy the White House.
This hoe who climbed the ladder giving blow jobs has now become the president of the United States.
Good job demonrats, you a-holes really outdid yourselves this time.

Trump better effing win.
MSNBC is already talking like it’s lost. They worried that Trump will pick Kash Patel as AG.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
MSNBC is already talking like it’s lost. They worried that Trump will pick Kash Patel as AG.
he should pick Stormy Daniels.
just to see the MSM trip over themselves.

he hired a *****! sex workers are real workers
she's dumb! her mental capacity cannot be gauged due to gender
she sold out! she wants to help the country
the world is mocking us! the world IS mocking us.

xjx

Reaction score
Stormy Daniel's is fat and ugly. Who would bang that? She's an angry fat b!tch trying to cash in on the situation. I would bet democrats have already paid her to stir up trouble.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Stormy Daniel's is fat and ugly. Who would bang that? She's an angry fat b!tch trying to cash in on the situation. I would bet democrats have already paid her to stir up trouble.
Come on. Trump banged her. It happens. Then he had her sign a NDA. Happens all the time in this country, yet Trump is the only one going to court over it.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Trump went into that hotel room with the same expectation any of us would "I'm about to receive the blowjob of my life"
yeah, he ****** her. he only wanted some ***. do i care? not one bit.
and remember, what goes on in the bedroom between private individuals (they both were at the time) is of no concern to the public. its not like he got a blowjob in the Oval Office then shot off a few missiles at some camels in the Mid East to deflect unwanted scrutiny. I mean, THAT would be wild.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Trump went into that hotel room with the same expectation any of us would "I'm about to receive the blowjob of my life"
and remember, what goes on in the bedroom between private individuals (they both were at the time) is of no concern to the public. its not like he got a blowjob in the Oval Office then shot off a few missiles at some camels in the Mid East to deflect unwanted scrutiny. I mean, THAT would be wild.
And Bosnia

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Anyone who voted for Bill Clinton forfeits their right to say anything about Trump getting some stray.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone who voted for Bill Clinton forfeits their right to say anything about Trump getting some stray.
I would say anyone that defended Clinton's actions as a private matter, unrelated to his duties as president, forfeits their right to criticize Trump.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I would say anyone that defended Clinton's actions as a private matter, unrelated to his duties as president, forfeits their right to criticize Trump.
The other side of that coin is anyone who doesn’t like cigars shouldn’t criticize Bubba. As much as I hate that guy, dude was a pioneer. Plus, his wife is the worst woman in the history of the world.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
We're getting completely ripped off left and right. He definitely nailed it again.

This stuff just says just how much they don't like us and have zero respect for OUR treasury.

They treat it as if it's theirs to do with as they please,whenever they please.

And there's ZERO accountability.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The other side of that coin is anyone who doesn’t like cigars shouldn’t criticize Bubba. As much as I hate that guy, dude was a pioneer. Plus, his wife is the worst woman in the history of the world.
That's why I was never critical of him for having affairs. Can't blame him really.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
See Trump was talking about it many years ago....oh wait..

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
Generally I would agree with you, but when it comes to people in public office, or running for public office, cheating on their partners (or having cheated in the past) I disagree. Cheating on a partner is an indicator a person lacks trustworthiness. If someone is willing to cheat on the person who is supposedly the most important person in their lives, then they're probably willing to cheat on the public especially when there's much more to gain from being an untrustworthy, cheating arse in politics, than there is from being an untrustworthy, cheating arse in personal relationships.