• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
What’s hilarious is that he’s doing everything the Far Left of his party wants and farther Left he goes, the worse his poll numbers get.
Doesn't matter. At the end of the day we're still ******....

iu

The moose out front shoulda told ya.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. At the end of the day we're still ******....

iu

The moose out front shoulda told ya.
As many votes as it takes.
Q: "Why did Biden get 81 million votes?"
A: "Because he didn't need 82 million."

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
What do corrupt registrars call 2016? Practice...
GOP has gotten smarter about auditing votes and looking for fraud.
I'll find out more in two weeks. Got appointed as one of my county's representative on the PA State GOP Committee.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
What’s hilarious is that he’s doing everything the Far Left of his party wants and farther Left he goes, the worse his poll numbers get.

I know. It's wonderful. Unfortunately they're looking to flat out steal the election again. Either by ballot falsehoods.and a bunch of ******* foreign invaders or throwing your poltical opponent in jail.

Which now puts them in some very fine company of communist governments and other totalitarian regimes.

All we'll need is re-education work camps and it's complete.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
TV, social media, K-12 public education, higher Ed. It's complete. They just need those who didn't go through the halls of academia and those who can tell the difference between **** and Shinola to go away or be cancelled...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I know. It's wonderful. Unfortunately they're looking to flat out steal the election again. Either by ballot falsehoods.and a bunch of ******* foreign invaders or throwing your poltical opponent in jail.

Which now puts them in some very fine company of communist governments and other totalitarian regimes.

TV, social media, K-12 public education, higher Ed. It's complete. They just need those who didn't go through the halls of academia and those who can tell the difference between **** and Shinola to go away or be cancelled...
But Bad Orange Man is a “threat to democracy”.

xjx

Reaction score
They have PBS and NPR to keep up the communist drumbeat.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The pro-Hamas and pro-Jooz agree on one thing.
**** Joe Biden.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's my question. Why doesn't Joe Biden and all the other people who are supporting Palestine come out and say "You know what, if you take it upon yourselves, Palestinians in Gaza, to wipe out Hamas, get rid of them and kick him out of the country, then this would all be over and everyone could live peacefully.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
(in my best J'Biden whisper) "they don't want to get rid of Hamas."
Hamas won overwhelmingly in the last election. I don't think there is much difference between the Palestinians and Hamas.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's my question. Why doesn't Joe Biden and all the other people who are supporting Palestine come out and say "You know what, if you take it upon yourselves, Palestinians in Gaza, to wipe out Hamas, get rid of them and kick him out of the country, then this would all be over and everyone could live peacefully.
BLM

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'd take anyone who has never worked in government. :)
Does it matter? What you really mean is you will take anyone who can't be purchased or bribed. Someone who will actually stick to their principles no matter what.

We've had plenty who have been elected without having worked in government before.

It's what happens to them after that 2 years turns to 4 years to 8 years to 16 years.

Power and money does **** to people.

Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Does it matter? What you really mean is you will take anyone who can't be purchased or bribed. Someone who will actually stick to their principles no matter what.

We've had plenty who have been elected without having worked in government before.

It's what happens to them after that 2 years turns to 4 years to 8 years to 16 years.

Power and money does **** to people.
That's what I mean. I'd take an honest farmer, carpenter, mechanic or housewife who has strong morals any day over an experienced politician or someone who can be bought. That's where Trump failed last time. There were too many insiders who had already long been hooked amongst his "trusted" DC advisors/cabinet.