• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Sounds like normal spring break occurences

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
If you people would just get with the program we can get back to normal. I swear, if I have to cancel my backyard 4th of July party, I'm going to be pissed.
izsaFpQ.jpg

jumrHvx.jpg

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
And the third kind. Those who think Biden is completely illegitimate, unfit to run anything. Not a lemonade stand,not the bridge club,err maybe dementia meetings with others suffering the same. Nobody would know the difference.

Not embarrassing. It's more like what the hell is going on, who's running the show here? What's the end game of this? Doesn't look good.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
After CBF's allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh surfaced, Joe Biden suggested that women who accuse well-known, national figures should be presumed to be telling the truth. Then, Biden offered an apology to Anita Hill, who accused current Justice Clarence Thomas of sexual misconduct during his 1991 Senate confirmation hearing.

For Cuomo, Beijing Joe's inconsistent opinion is "we should wait and see."

Yet another reason to add to the long list supporting why Biden is a contemptible human.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
After CBF's allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh surfaced, Joe Biden suggested that women who accuse well-known, national figures should be presumed to be telling the truth. Then, Biden offered an apology to Anita Hill, who accused current Justice Clarence Thomas of sexual misconduct during his 1991 Senate confirmation hearing.

For Cuomo, Beijing Joe's inconsistent opinion is "we should wait and see."

Yet another reason to add to the long list supporting why Biden is a contemptible human.
While I agree, it should come as no surprise. It's the same tired scenario, playing out over and over. Republican accused, "Resign....all women must be believed." Democrat accused, "I think we should let the investigation play out."

Same thing over and over, with the lone recent exception being Al Franken. It's why listening to them talk of accountability rings hollow.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
After the stimulus....this. We all knew this was coming. Beijing Joe working on taxing us into oblivion.

"“Unlike the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 stimulus act, the next initiative, which is expected to be even bigger, won’t rely just on government debt as a funding source,” Bloomberg News reported. “While it’s been increasingly clear that tax hikes will be a component — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has said at least part of the next bill will have to be paid for, and pointed to higher rates — key advisers are now making preparations for a package of measures that could include an increase in both the corporate tax rate and the individual rate for high earners.”

“His whole outlook has always been that Americans believe tax policy needs to be fair, and he has viewed all of his policy options through that lens,” Sarah Bianchi, head of U.S. public policy at Evercore ISI and a former economic aide to Biden, told Bloomberg News. “That is why the focus is on addressing the unequal treatment between work and wealth.”

The Tax Foundation reports that “the top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (40.1 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (28.6 percent).”

Sources within the Biden administration told Bloomberg News that the administration was going to push for the following tax policies:

• Raising the corporate tax rate to 28% from 21%
  • Paring back tax preferences for so-called pass-through businesses, such as limited-liability companies or partnerships
  • Raising the income tax rate on individuals earning more than $400,000
  • Expanding the estate tax’s reach
  • A higher capital-gains tax rate for individuals earning at least $1 million annually. (Biden on the campaign trail proposed applying income-tax rates, which would be higher)
Economist Lawrence Summers, who previously served as undersecretary in the Treasury Department, warned that Biden’s coronavirus stimulus package could cause a serious inflation boom as soon as this year, saying that Biden’s stimulus “is three times as large as the projected shortfall” and “relative to the size of the gap being addressed, it is six times as large.”

“Given the commitments the Fed has made, administration officials’ dismissal of even the possibility of inflation, and the difficulties in mobilizing congressional support for tax increases or spending cuts, there is the risk of inflation expectations rising sharply,” Summers wrote. “Stimulus measures of the magnitude contemplated are steps into the unknown. For credibility, they need to be accompanied by clear statements that the consequences will be monitored closely and, if necessary, there will be the capacity and will to adjust policy quickly.”

Jim Bianco, president of Bianco Research, told Axios that there was a serious threat of inflation that would damage the real economy and the stock market.

“If we get to 2.6% or 2.7% on the core [inflation] number that’s the highest level we would have in 30 years,” Bianco noted. “With the 10-year yield at 1.1% and with the stock market at a new high and a forward P/E ratio of 24 [times earnings] that’s going to be a problem for risk markets to see that kind of level of inflation even if the Fed says that they want that level of inflation.”

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Talk with your parents. You have to get all their assets in your name at least 5 years before they die. If your parents have no estate to tax, well... tough **** democrats.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Now wait a darned minute. I was told...we were all told that kids in cages at the border is a horrifying thing. It's abuse, it's cruel, it needs to be stopped, and that is "not who we are." People screamed. People were losing their minds in outrage.

Well those kids are still in cages. Many more are now. Lawyers wanted to get access to the migrant facilities. Beijing Joe denies access. DENIES ACCESS.

Where are all of the "loving Liberals" screaming in anguish? Where is their outrage over this mistreatment of these kids? Liberals care about these children, amirite? And where exactly is AOC? Shouldn't she be taking pictures of herself in anguish outside an empty parking lot to protest??
iu

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
After the stimulus....this. We all knew this was coming. Beijing Joe working on taxing us into oblivion.

"“Unlike the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 stimulus act, the next initiative, which is expected to be even bigger, won’t rely just on government debt as a funding source,” Bloomberg News reported. “While it’s been increasingly clear that tax hikes will be a component — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has said at least part of the next bill will have to be paid for, and pointed to higher rates — key advisers are now making preparations for a package of measures that could include an increase in both the corporate tax rate and the individual rate for high earners.”

“His whole outlook has always been that Americans believe tax policy needs to be fair, and he has viewed all of his policy options through that lens,” Sarah Bianchi, head of U.S. public policy at Evercore ISI and a former economic aide to Biden, told Bloomberg News. “That is why the focus is on addressing the unequal treatment between work and wealth.”

The Tax Foundation reports that “the top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (40.1 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (28.6 percent).”

Sources within the Biden administration told Bloomberg News that the administration was going to push for the following tax policies:

• Raising the corporate tax rate to 28% from 21%
  • Paring back tax preferences for so-called pass-through businesses, such as limited-liability companies or partnerships
  • Raising the income tax rate on individuals earning more than $400,000
  • Expanding the estate tax’s reach
  • A higher capital-gains tax rate for individuals earning at least $1 million annually. (Biden on the campaign trail proposed applying income-tax rates, which would be higher)
Economist Lawrence Summers, who previously served as undersecretary in the Treasury Department, warned that Biden’s coronavirus stimulus package could cause a serious inflation boom as soon as this year, saying that Biden’s stimulus “is three times as large as the projected shortfall” and “relative to the size of the gap being addressed, it is six times as large.”

“Given the commitments the Fed has made, administration officials’ dismissal of even the possibility of inflation, and the difficulties in mobilizing congressional support for tax increases or spending cuts, there is the risk of inflation expectations rising sharply,” Summers wrote. “Stimulus measures of the magnitude contemplated are steps into the unknown. For credibility, they need to be accompanied by clear statements that the consequences will be monitored closely and, if necessary, there will be the capacity and will to adjust policy quickly.”

Jim Bianco, president of Bianco Research, told Axios that there was a serious threat of inflation that would damage the real economy and the stock market.

“If we get to 2.6% or 2.7% on the core [inflation] number that’s the highest level we would have in 30 years,” Bianco noted. “With the 10-year yield at 1.1% and with the stock market at a new high and a forward P/E ratio of 24 [times earnings] that’s going to be a problem for risk markets to see that kind of level of inflation even if the Fed says that they want that level of inflation.”
Well,we knew that was coming. They're not wasting any time. So blow all of this money, give the citizens some crumbs back. Then tax the hell out of them and take twice as much back permanently.

This is called getting robbed and they do it all nice and legal.

Then in comes the Republicans again talking tax cuts from this money sucking overspending hole. Which leads to more negative balance without government shrinking and free **** going bye bye.

What a **** show. It has to collapse sooner or later.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Let’s spin this forward. “Here is some cash to make you happy but doesn’t do a damn thing (if you got that of course). NOW, im going to hit the company You work for hard as **** which means they will in turn cut overhead AND increase the prices for the goods they sell. Meaning, now you pay more (if you didn’t get cut).

....and that will keep spinning. Your income will continue to go down (if your not cut), the price for goods and services will rise dramatically (cough cough see gas already), my guess local tax rates will explode. Yup. Good job.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I forgot one, the company goes back to China.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Well holy ****, this is gonna work 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You tell them Joe! Leadership like Churchill right here folks.

1615992905315.png

Biden Debuts New Strategy of Asking Illegal Immigrants to Please Not Come Here

President Biden
on Tuesday urged migrants not to make the journey to the U.S. as his administration struggles to get a handle on a surge at the southern border.

"I can say quite clearly don't come over," Biden told George Stephanopoulos of ABC News in an interview scheduled to air Wednesday morning. "Don't leave your town or city or community."

Biden conceded the surge "could be" worse than the one that prompted a significant crackdown from the Trump administration and threats to close the border in 2019 but said it was not there yet.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Central Americans flooding the Southern border?

"More evidence that America is a haven for white supremacists."

/s Tibsy

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Central Americans flooding the Southern border?

"More evidence that America is a haven for white supremacists."

/s Tibsy

Yep, something the Left will never answer directly. If America is such a loathsome place full of White supremacists attacking and killing every person of color they see, where is there such overwhelming demand by NWPs (non white persons) to get into the country, illegally even, if necessary?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, something the Left will never answer directly. If America is such a loathsome place full of White supremacists attacking and killing every person of color they see, where is there such overwhelming demand by NWPs (non white persons) to get into the country, illegally even, if necessary?
and if those same blood thirsty white supremacists who are so hell bent on killing anyone not of their same skin color, who are "armed to the teeth and looking to kill", why are these immigrants not being mowed down by Bubbas before they get 400-500 yards of the border?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Russia recalls its US ambassador; Putin throws 2 insults back at Biden after Biden calls him a ‘killer’​

MARCH 18, 2021 LAURA WIDENER

Tweet
Flip
Russia announced late Wednesday that it was withdrawing its ambassador to the U.S. effective Saturday for “consultations” after U.S. President Joe Biden publicly attacked and threatened Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“On March 20, Ambassador of Russia to the United States Anatoly Antonov is leaving for Moscow for consultations. During his meetings in the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other agencies, it is planned to discuss ways to rectify Russia-U.S. ties that are in crisis,” the Russian embassy confirmed on Wednesday.

“The current situation is a result of the deliberate policy of Washington that during the past years was making steps to bring — in essence, intentionally — our bilateral interaction into a deadlock. The unconstructive course of the Administration towards our country does not meet the interests of Russia and the United States, while certain ill-considered statements of high-ranking U.S. officials have put the already excessively confrontational relations under the threat of collapse at all,” the statement added.

Russia’s move comes a day after Biden’s sit-down interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, during which he characterized Putin as “a killer” and threatened Russia would “pay the price” for interfering in the Nov. 2020 presidential election – a revelation declassified by Biden’s intelligence chief this week.

“[Putin] will pay a price,” Biden said, without elaborating on the repercussions. “We had a long talk, he and I, when we — I know him relatively well. And the conversation started off, I said, ‘I know you and you know me. If I establish this occurred, then be prepared.”

When Stephanopoulos asked if Biden thought Putin was “a killer,” Biden replied. “Mmm hmm, I do.”

In reaction to Biden’s comments, Putin said on Thursday, “I remember in my childhood, when we argued in the courtyard we used to say: it takes one to know one. And that’s not a coincidence, not just a children’s saying or joke,” as Reuters reported.

Putin implied that Biden was projecting his own self-assessment, saying, “We always see our own traits in other people and think they are like how we really are. And as a result we assess (a person’s) activities and give assessments.”

Putin spokesperson Dmitri Peskov later called Biden’s comments “very bad,” on Thursday, adding, “He clearly does not want to improve relations with our country, and we will be proceeding based precisely on this,” as New York Times reported.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
and if those same blood thirsty white supremacists who are so hell bent on killing anyone not of their same skin color, who are "armed to the teeth and looking to kill", why are these immigrants not being mowed down by Bubbas before they get 400-500 yards of the border?

True. And if they make it past the mowing-down stations close to the border, how is it they get these so called "jobs" Americans "supposedly" don't want to work, like day laborers, migrant farm workers, roofers, construction, etc? Aren't a large portion of those employers evil-awful Whitey? It must be happening, Liberals tell us about how much they contribute to this nation. How could they, if Whitey be so bad?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
True. And if they make it past the mowing-down stations close to the border, how is it they get these so called "jobs" Americans "supposedly" don't want to work, like day laborers, migrant farm workers, roofers, construction, etc? Aren't a large portion of those employers evil-awful Whitey? It must be happening, Liberals tell us about how much they contribute to this nation. How could they, if Whitey be so bad?
well, the RICH WhyPeopoez are there to profit off the backs of the peace-loving immigrant only looking to better himself and send money "back home" to his family. almost like modern-day slavery.

yet if these bidnesses were black-owned, would this be celebrated? i think so.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
well, the RICH WhyPeopoez are there to profit off the backs of the peace-loving immigrant only looking to better himself and send money "back home" to his family. almost like modern-day slavery.

yet if these bidnesses were black-owned, would this be celebrated? i think so.

So you be sayin' Whitey be shootin' 'em, and if Whitey be given 'em work den he be da slave owner, and Whitey just can't be no darned good wid dem peeples uh color no mattuh what Whitey be do for 'em? But you also be a sayin' dat anyone of color who employ dem immigrants be like angels or sumfin? Foh doin da same dayum things?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So you be sayin' Whitey be shootin' 'em, and if Whitey be given 'em work den he be da slave owner, and Whitey just can't be no darned good wid dem peeples uh color no mattuh what Whitey be do for 'em? But you also be a sayin' dat anyone of color who employ dem immigrants be like angels or sumfin? Foh doin da same dayum things?
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cWqweZPNsZ6yG5FpuX" width="480" height="435" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">....</a></p>

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
162046667_116188030494031_6887493833144196801_o.jpg

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
162033453_116169577162543_2984594347491686943_n.jpg

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
100000000% legit. not faked. stop your CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiEs!!