• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Gasoline jumped 25 cents here overnight. Was $2.44 on my way home yesterday, $2.69 on my way in this morning. Seeing how far this goes, but I'm thinking of getting rid of the truck and getting a small car again. I am sick of politicians creating problems.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Gasoline jumped 25 cents here overnight. Was $2.44 on my way home yesterday, $2.69 on my way in this morning. Seeing how far this goes, but I'm thinking of getting rid of the truck and getting a small car again. I am sick of politicians creating problems.
I paid $3.36 a gallon here in the metro DC area one day last week. Thank you Xiden.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I paid $3.36 a gallon here in the metro DC area one day last week. Thank you Xiden.
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but!!!! the POTUS has no leverage on gas prices!
/Lefties

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just patiently waiting for some of my more liberal friends to complain about anything. Then I can smile and say "Go **** Yourself."

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
consider it a privilege of your white supremacy to be able to afford to pay that.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Buy oil stocks..
There trending in the right direction and are a bargain right now..

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I can live in FL without A/C easier than I can live in PA without heat.
Many years ago my a/c went out in an apartment I lived in sometime in late July. It was during a heat wave.The daily temps 98-100 humidity was in the upper double digits. To top it off we had a bunch of wildfires going on at the time. Blue smoke outside and ash dropping. House temps around 105-110 daytime. A couple young kids running around. A few box fans. You poured sweat all day and all night. Sucked *** bad, but we obviously survived. Cool baths&showers helped.We ended up staying at a hotel for a few days after day 3 of this. Not pleasant in anyway, but it was nothing like extreme freeze to death cold. The biggest suck factor was you really couldn't go outside because the air was filled with smoke.

I will say the extreme heat makes me grumpy and irritable as all hell. Genuinely crazy from the heat.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Many years ago my a/c went out in an apartment I lived in sometime in late July. It was during a heat wave.The daily temps 98-100 humidity was in the upper double digits. To top it off we had a bunch of wildfires going on at the time. Blue smoke outside and ash dropping. House temps around 105-110 daytime. A couple young kids running around. A few box fans. You poured sweat all day and all night. Sucked *** bad, but we obviously survived. Cool baths&showers helped.We ended up staying at a hotel for a few days after day 3 of this. Not pleasant in anyway, but it was nothing like extreme freeze to death cold. The biggest suck factor was you really couldn't go outside because the air was filled with smoke.

I will say the extreme heat makes me grumpy and irritable as all hell. Genuinely crazy from the heat.
now imagine you're a sub-species Ogre, that is always grumpy and irritable as hell. compound that with heat and humidity.
not a good day, any day.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Transgender surgery is now free for military, thanks to Biden executive order​

by Tori Richards

| March 10, 2021 07:00 AM

Taxpayers will now foot the bill for gender reassignment surgery for active military personnel and veterans, with some treatments costing upward of $200,000 under an executive order signed by President Biden.

Tucked inside Biden’s Jan. 25 transgender order, “Enabling All Qualified Americans to Serve Their Country in Uniform,” is a clause that repeals an Obama-era policy that prohibited federally funded reassignment surgery. This was followed up by memos from both Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough specifically stating that surgery is now an added benefit.

“This revised policy will also ensure all medically-necessary transition related care authorized by law is available to all Service members,” Austin wrote.

In a VA email to employees, McDonough echoed: “Perform an assessment of the necessary steps to eliminate the exclusion of ‘gender alteration’ (gender affirmation surgery) in the medical benefits package.”

Neither official stated how much the added benefit would cost but rather pledged to undertake an analysis.

Online charts by the Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery show a plethora of elective surgeries for both men and women that add up to $100,000-$200,000. Although Biden stated in his order that the cost of treating transgender troops would have minimal impact on healthcare costs, that is not borne out by a 2019 USA Today investigation. The news analysis revealed that the Pentagon spent $8 million to treat just 1,500 transgender military officials, which included hormone treatments and some surgeries. It was not clear why the surgeries were allowed at that time.

A federal study revealed that more than 15,000 service members and 134,000 veterans identify as transgender.

Rep. Jim Banks, an Indiana Republican, is an Afghanistan veteran and sits on the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs. He supports transgender individuals serving in the military and said he served with people with diverse backgrounds. But he disputes that the public should pay for surgical intervention.

“This is radical and new territory for a presidential administration to force taxpayers to fund sexual reassignment surgeries for those in the military,” he told the Washington Examiner. “I’m compassionate toward those individuals who want to undergo an elective surgery of this nature, but taxpayers shouldn’t be on the hook to pay for it. It’s constitutionally dubious that Congress hasn’t passed these measures, but the administration, in a radical way, is pushing through this agenda. I sit on the committee that should debate these issues.”

The order also violates the religious liberties of Catholics and Christians who oppose such a procedure, Banks said.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Spoehr, who commanded U.S. Army forces in Iraq and now directs the Heritage Center for National Defense, says Biden’s order currently reads like anyone in a war zone can suddenly take leave to undergo reassignment surgery.

“I would like to think the Pentagon would come up with a procedure … It’s completely irrational to change your gender right in front of a conflict,” he said. “A lot of people [in the military] are outraged by this idea that you can just come in and get this [surgery] and be gone from your unit. Someone has to pick up the slack while you are gone.”

Biden has made transgender people a protected class because other recruits are not accepted if they have an existing medical condition that would require ongoing treatment, he said. Spoehr also predicted that many would join the military to receive free surgery.

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council and a U.S. Marine Corps veteran, blasted Biden’s “social experimentation” as a follow-up to former President Barack Obama’s 2016 inclusiveness mandate that he said created chaos with sensitivity trainings and bathroom retrofits.

“By 2019, the Defense Department announced that it had redirected funds from salaries, equipment, and trainings for 22,992 psychotherapy visits, 9,321 hormone prescriptions, and a whopping 161 surgeries (ranging from hysterectomies and breast augmentation to 'male reproductive' construction),” Perkins said in a press release. “While America faces rising threats from around the world, it's obvious that Joe Biden is only interested in using our military to fight one war: the culture's.”

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score

Transgender surgery is now free for military, thanks to Biden executive order​

by Tori Richards

| March 10, 2021 07:00 AM

Taxpayers will now foot the bill for gender reassignment surgery for active military personnel and veterans, with some treatments costing upward of $200,000 under an executive order signed by President Biden.

Tucked inside Biden’s Jan. 25 transgender order, “Enabling All Qualified Americans to Serve Their Country in Uniform,” is a clause that repeals an Obama-era policy that prohibited federally funded reassignment surgery. This was followed up by memos from both Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough specifically stating that surgery is now an added benefit.

“This revised policy will also ensure all medically-necessary transition related care authorized by law is available to all Service members,” Austin wrote.

In a VA email to employees, McDonough echoed: “Perform an assessment of the necessary steps to eliminate the exclusion of ‘gender alteration’ (gender affirmation surgery) in the medical benefits package.”

Neither official stated how much the added benefit would cost but rather pledged to undertake an analysis.

Online charts by the Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery show a plethora of elective surgeries for both men and women that add up to $100,000-$200,000. Although Biden stated in his order that the cost of treating transgender troops would have minimal impact on healthcare costs, that is not borne out by a 2019 USA Today investigation. The news analysis revealed that the Pentagon spent $8 million to treat just 1,500 transgender military officials, which included hormone treatments and some surgeries. It was not clear why the surgeries were allowed at that time.

A federal study revealed that more than 15,000 service members and 134,000 veterans identify as transgender.

Rep. Jim Banks, an Indiana Republican, is an Afghanistan veteran and sits on the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs. He supports transgender individuals serving in the military and said he served with people with diverse backgrounds. But he disputes that the public should pay for surgical intervention.

“This is radical and new territory for a presidential administration to force taxpayers to fund sexual reassignment surgeries for those in the military,” he told the Washington Examiner. “I’m compassionate toward those individuals who want to undergo an elective surgery of this nature, but taxpayers shouldn’t be on the hook to pay for it. It’s constitutionally dubious that Congress hasn’t passed these measures, but the administration, in a radical way, is pushing through this agenda. I sit on the committee that should debate these issues.”

The order also violates the religious liberties of Catholics and Christians who oppose such a procedure, Banks said.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Spoehr, who commanded U.S. Army forces in Iraq and now directs the Heritage Center for National Defense, says Biden’s order currently reads like anyone in a war zone can suddenly take leave to undergo reassignment surgery.

“I would like to think the Pentagon would come up with a procedure … It’s completely irrational to change your gender right in front of a conflict,” he said. “A lot of people [in the military] are outraged by this idea that you can just come in and get this [surgery] and be gone from your unit. Someone has to pick up the slack while you are gone.”

Biden has made transgender people a protected class because other recruits are not accepted if they have an existing medical condition that would require ongoing treatment, he said. Spoehr also predicted that many would join the military to receive free surgery.

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council and a U.S. Marine Corps veteran, blasted Biden’s “social experimentation” as a follow-up to former President Barack Obama’s 2016 inclusiveness mandate that he said created chaos with sensitivity trainings and bathroom retrofits.

“By 2019, the Defense Department announced that it had redirected funds from salaries, equipment, and trainings for 22,992 psychotherapy visits, 9,321 hormone prescriptions, and a whopping 161 surgeries (ranging from hysterectomies and breast augmentation to 'male reproductive' construction),” Perkins said in a press release. “While America faces rising threats from around the world, it's obvious that Joe Biden is only interested in using our military to fight one war: the culture's.”
Great. Now we eat the expense to mutilate the genitals of service members who are now non-deployable.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
All of this for an estimated 750,000 to 1Million transgenders in the USA. The tail wagging the doll.

Transgenders represent 0.00227272727273 of our population.
0.23% of our population.
Less than one quarter of one percent of our population.
A miniscule portion of our society.

99.78% of the rest of the country must change to accomodate. Women's sports must be destroyed, the military has to be revamped, bathroom laws re-written....because of less than one quarter of one percent of our population.

In what organization, society, government, student body does less than one quarter of one percent wield such power?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Senate Democrat on detained migrant children: 'It's approaching a crisis'​

BY CELINE CASTRONUOVO - 03/11/21 10:04 AM EST

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) on Thursday said the surge in migrant children being held at the U.S.-Mexico border is “approaching a crisis” that could be exacerbated by further waves of families from Latin American countries.

The remarks came in response to new federal data obtained by The Washington Post Wednesday that found a record number of nearly 3,500 migrant teenagers children are currently being detained in adult detention centers following a surge in migrants in February.

When asked by CNN’s Alisyn Camerota if it is “fair to call what we’re seeing today at the border a crisis,” Merkley argued that while it could get to that point, a large number of the children being detained were “stranded, some for months, some for years, by the Trump administration in Mexico under completely intolerable circumstances.”

“Now that the border is not closed, they’re knocking on our door, and you had a set of policies that were determined to treat children very poorly so you didn’t have essentially the systems in place under the Trump administration, and the Biden administration is creating those systems and they’re doing it with a completely different vision,” the senator added.

After Camerota suggested that the more open border policies being pursued by the Biden administration could be seen as an “invitation” for more migrants to come to the border, Merkley pushed back on the assertion.

“I wouldn’t call it an invitation because the Biden administration has been saying the message, ‘do not send, do not come North,’ and they’ve been talking to governments throughout the region on their strategies,” the senator added, referring to continued remarks from the White House that now is “not the time” to migrate into the U.S. amid the pandemic.

Merkley, however, said the Biden administration is committed to ensuring migrant children “spend the minimum amount of time in these border patrol stations where the circumstances are totally inappropriate for children.”

“It’s approaching a crisis,” Sen. Jeff Merkley says as the number of unaccompanied migrant children in US Border Patrol facilities reached record highs this week.https://t.co/SmivOCgKvF pic.twitter.com/LBnYm0uLLt
— New Day (@NewDay) March 11, 2021

President Biden throughout his campaign and in his first months in office has committed to shifting away from the more stringent policies put in place by the Trump administration, including the widely condemned zero-tolerance policy of separating families at the border and repeatedly turning back migrants throughout the pandemic without offering the opportunity to claim asylum.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday said the Biden administration is looking at new facilities to house unaccompanied children, enabling officials to move thousands of children out of temporary Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) facilities and into housing managed by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Psaki said children moved to HHS housing would have access to education, health care and legal services.

“We don’t want them to be in the CBP facilities,” she explained. “We want them to be in shelters as quickly as possible and ultimately in families and homes where their applications can be processed.”

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
All of this for an estimated 750,000 to 1Million transgenders in the USA. The tail wagging the doll.

Transgenders represent 0.00227272727273 of our population.
0.23% of our population.
Less than one quarter of one percent of our population.
A miniscule portion of our society.

99.78% of the rest of the country must change to accomodate. Women's sports must be destroyed, the military has to be revamped, bathroom laws re-written....because of less than one quarter of one percent of our population.

In what organization, society, government, student body does less than one quarter of one percent wield such power?
what kind of ****** up childhood did you have that you're like this? it explains a lot, i'm sure.

why did your dolls have tails? you've been playing with butt plugs since before pre-k?

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Rumor here is that the Gov is going to house 1000 migrant children at a National Guard base in Bethany Beach, Delaware..

The entire Delaware beach area is a haven for liberal elites from DC area, Philly, and New York and their multi million dollar summer homes...

This base is actually bout 5 miles from Biden's beach home's basement bunker in Rehoboth Beach..

Lets see how "welcoming" they are to these children..

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score

Glad I'm retired .... from the Guard and from Air Force civil service. Don't have to see this crap or deal with it.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
What a great day to be alive. Welcome aboard Attorney General Merrick Garland. Elections do have consequences! (y)

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score

This article gives 2 reasons for the rise in gas prices: 1 the dummies in Texas weren't ready for the ice storm and refining capacity was down
2 demand has gone up due to the pandemic being under better control. The later you can blame on Biden, because he is handling the pandemic like an adult,
so we can put the pandemic behind us in short order.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
This article gives 2 reasons for the rise in gas prices: 1 the dummies in Texas weren't ready for the ice storm and refining capacity was down
2 demand has gone up due to the pandemic being under better control. The later you can blame on Biden, because he is handling the pandemic like an adult,

You're such dumbshit, anti-American ********. How dare you post ANY type of media that's not some obscure, far-right blog or read-out on Tucker Carlson? EVERYTHING the media reports is a blatant lie, the whole world is a scheme. Nothing is real, everything is being manipulated by the Libs and their satanic media underlings. Only those few lucky souls here who read Gateway Pundit, Ben Shapiro, Hannity, Glenn Greenwald and other alt right sources have even the slightest inkling about what's really going on in the world. Get with the program, 21! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Biden, because he is handling the pandemic like an adult,

When you pull back the covers 21, you will realize, Biden's done nothing at all different than Trump. He inherited Trump's progress in this area.

I'll wait for you to edumacate us all on what it is he is doing. Tibs tried before...pointing to 3 things that Biden is doing to fight COVID...each of which Trump did. My favorite was him stating Biden was going to invoke the DPA! Forgetting Trump invoked it over 50 times last year to combat COVID.

Go on, share with us the remarkable work Hiden Biden is doing to battle COVID that is different and unique.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Or? Sleepy Joe killed the keystone pipeline, engaging back into the **** show where we pay Paris agreement, killing coal, fracking and other home based “being self sustained energy” nation and going back to sipping on the tit of our enemies? How many weeks did it take to jump this much. Lol. ******* dims.
I can’t wait for the crying to start for those dumb sleepy Joe voters “why is my gas 4plus”. You dumb **** BO pushed it there last time wtf you think!!!!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm just patiently waiting for some of my more liberal friends to complain about anything. Then I can smile and say "Go **** Yourself."
Won't happen. Doesn't matter how bad things get, no Lib will ever say they are sorry they voted for Xiden.
Any feminists complaining about Xiden letting boys beat up on girls in sports? Nope.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Biden just gave his first short address. To sum it up. Trump didn;t do **** about covid. The Vax is all Biden. We can't reopen until all of you get it and even then lockdowns may still be necessary. If you are real good, you maybe possibly will be able to have a small gathering for the 4th of July. But no promises.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Biden just gave his first short address. To sum it up. Trump didn;t do **** about covid. The Vax is all Biden. We can't reopen until all of you get it and even then lockdowns may still be necessary. If you are real good, you maybe possibly will be able to have a small gathering for the 4th of July. But no promises.
I identify as a fully vaccinated individual...isn't that how it works for the liberal mindset?