• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers w/ mason vs ben

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
If we don't get a new HC, we'll ruin any potential Rudolph has. Ben grew up in this **** show.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
FB-IMG-1568938402571.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hopefully history repeats itself

I guess Mason should not buy a motorcycle then.

steeltruckin

Reaction score
I expect to see the return of the QB sneak with Mason running the show.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
i liked haley. Haley kept ben upright in the pocket. Our offense was pretty good.

Haley was a decent OC, he just doesn't get along with people except presumably the lovely Mrs. Haley. Browns offense under him was the best it had been in a while but the head coach sucked, people didn't like Haley (again), so he got swept out when they cleaned house.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I hope you are absolutely kidding or sarcasm about t*mmyb*y. He is a ******* CHEATER without ethics !

Salute the nation

He must be a fiction lover. Be nice. A lot people enjoy fiction. It's compelling and you can make the story line whatever you want each year. The WWE is entertaining and has many fans.

The trouble with most folks is short memory spans and they take what is said on tv as the gospel. Statistics do not lie. History doesn't lie either.

I'm still a Lance Armstrong fan,but the guy cheated his *** off. If not for the greed in wanting more, he'd still be a hero and blemish free.

LastRide

Reaction score
I hear Kaepernick's agent contacted the Steelers. Steelers replied no thanks..LOL

Last edited: