• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers sign Neal

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
But to completely dismiss him because of made up reasons is just ridiculous. Small shifty dudes have had just as much success as the big over powering dudes, more so if we're being honest.
I'm not talking about at the same position. I want big uglies. I want Tackles, DT, Edge. ILB. I realize they have to take a corner. And they will take a receiver. I just don't think it's Addison unless he falls to 32 which I don't think he will. They neither attended his workout or have met with him. They are not taking him at 17.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not talking about at the same position. I want big uglies. I want Tackles, DT, Edge. ILB. I realize they have to take a corner. And they will take a receiver. I just don't think it's Addison unless he falls to 32 which I don't think he will. They neither attended his workout or have met with him. They are not taking him at 17.
Oh I agree fully with you in this regard. I really don't want to see a WR in the first 3 rounds. Ideally, my top priorities are OT, CB, DL

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I agree fully with you in this regard. I really don't want to see a WR in the first 3 rounds. Ideally, my top priorities are OT, CB, DL
I hope the Steelers don't feel this way if the BPA is a WR. The slot had minimal production on the year. The points per game for the Steelers offense was underwhelming. You can't play keep away from every defense with a run play action philosophy. Some teams simply can limit the run. You have to be able to pass effectively and have enough weapons to do so.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I think round three would be just about right for wr. They could go Tackle, Corner and ILB with their premium picks and they definitely need a 3rd 4th wr. And if the right guy is there at 32 or their ownsecond I wouldn't hate it. DJ will probably be a tough sign.