• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers legend 'would've said goodbye' to Antonio Brown for Facebook video

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Yes Charles. I would say that a grown man who was paid a lot of money at that time to play a game saying. Im tired of losing. Im taking my stuff and going home Petulant. I really would.
Got no respect for anyone talking any kind of **** about Joe Greene. Off you go.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
That's the difference between old-school and new-school. These days a really good player has to be pretty far up the douchebag list before his team will cut him. Like knocking out his girlfriend in an elevator or murdering a couple of people.
Or walking out on his team before the end of a game only to win two more championships with an other team. It is a different time with different problems. The thing about the good old days is ypu didnt know 10% of half the **** that really went on. ****** Liberace would go on the tonight show and Johnny would say when are you going to find a nice girl and settle down. Really. And 3/4 of the people at home would say. Yeah. When will he. They have to reign him in. No question. But Cmon. Lets get real here for a minute.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That's the difference between old-school and new-school. These days a really good player has to be pretty far up the douchebag list before his team will cut him. Like knocking out his girlfriend in an elevator or murdering a couple of people.

They NEVER cut the murderer...........................!!!!!

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Joe played a long time ago and on that TEAM AB would NOT have fit, talent or not. On today's team, AB is a diva but also fits in very well. Would Joe fit on today's TEAM ??? As fans we would like to think so but as an actual team mate it may be a different story......????

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Joe played a long time ago and on that TEAM AB would NOT have fit, talent or not. On today's team, AB is a diva but also fits in very well. Would Joe fit on today's TEAM ??? As fans we would like to think so but as an actual team mate it may be a different story......????

Salute the nation
Very True. Joe Greene is a legend. Probably the greatest player in franchise history. Different era though. And different team dynamics. AB at times seems like a great Steeler too. He is great with kids and fans on game days. Ive seen that first hand three times. He is struggling with a self promoting me first attitude though. That is clear.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Very True. Joe Greene is a legend. Probably the greatest player in franchise history. Different era though. And different team dynamics. AB at times seems like a great Steeler too. He is great with kids and fans on game days. Ive seen that first hand three times. He is struggling with a self promoting me first attitude though. That is clear.

Up. Great player...great with fans...horrI blew with the "Look at me" mentality.....maybe being a great team player is asking to much. I know in the past I didn't care for players like TO and Chad Johnson. I was always glad we didn't have one on our team. It is a culture that Tomlin has a loud to grow on this team. Some think AB will/might change since he got paid. I don't believe so. This is who he is and will continue to do it until he retires. It is what it is. I just think it hurts a teams unity when you have individuals promoting themselves as some on our team do.