• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Draft Grade

FordFairLane

Reaction score
The difference of what? My point is that you and I are both below the national pundits in grading the Steelers draft, and nobody but nobody that I have seen has them graded under your mark of B. So what is it, exactly, that you're arguing about?
If the only two grades are A or B then what does a B mean, bad? Does an A mean somewhere between awesome and average? You have to scale it to more than 2. They do that so your average fan see’s a B and think it’s like high school and that is good or an A is awesome. But it’s not the same grading system.

And I really don’t care what they graded them at.
You're allowed to have an opinion on whatever your little heart desires, bud. What I said was there's no way you can be that well-informed about every single NFL team and the ins and outs of their free agency/draft processes unless this is your full-time job. Which I'll go ahead and assume that it isn't.
I actually can. It’s not that hard really.
Any douchebag can throw 32 draft grades out there -- you're proof of that. Doesn't mean that they're anywhere close to what they should be for each and every team.
Yep. It’s all subjective. It’s about your hits vs your misses. I’m fine with my body of work.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
If the only two grades are A or B then what does a B mean, bad? Does an A mean somewhere between awesome and average? You have to scale it to more than 2. They do that so your average fan see’s a B and think it’s like high school and that is good or an A is awesome. But it’s not the same grading system.
I (and you, evidently) really have no idea what you're talking about. For example, The Steelers led the way at The Sporting News with an A+ grade, while the publication gave the Raiders a D. Seven other teams got a C or C-. So, no, there clearly aren't only two grades.
And I really don’t care what they graded them at.
You complain that Steelers' fans here are biased homers, but you don't want to hear about how national services all agree that the Steelers drafted very well. Not surprising.
I actually can. It’s not that hard really.
Sure you can. Hopefully you thoroughly understand the other 31 teams (and every single one of their personnel situations) a whole lot better than you know the Steelers.
Yep. It’s all subjective. It’s about your hits vs your misses. I’m fine with my body of work.
Good for you, guy. Your "body of work" and 6 bucks can get you a latte at Starbucks. Enjoy.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I (and you, evidently) really have no idea what you're talking about. For example, The Steelers led the way at The Sporting News with an A+ grade, while the publication gave the Raiders a D. Seven other teams got a C or C-. So, no, there clearly aren't only two grades.
I wasn't going to look through every single one of those websites. Wow. They gave the raiders a D and the Steelers an A+. I guess we might as well write in Fautanu into the hall of fame now as a tackle. I mean there's no change his knee blows out or he moves to guard. (y)
You complain that Steelers' fans here are biased homers, but you don't want to hear about how national services all agree that the Steelers drafted very well. Not surprising.
You are sooooo right. The Steelers do no wrong and the Steelers have no issues after hitting on all 7 future hall of fame draft picks. Thank you for correcting me. I guess my brain doesn't work as well as yours. :cry:
Sure you can. Hopefully you thoroughly understand the other 31 teams (and every single one of their personnel situations) a whole lot better than you know the Steelers.
I can't. It is just too hard for me. Please, can you help me understand football? Does football mean you kick the ball with your foot? I get so confused.
Good for you, guy. Your "body of work" and 6 bucks can get you a latte at Starbucks. Enjoy.
Maybe one day I will be smart, like you.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't going to look through every single one of those websites. Wow. They gave the raiders a D and the Steelers an A+. I guess we might as well write in Fautanu into the hall of fame now as a tackle. I mean there's no change his knee blows out or he moves to guard. (y)
So you have the time to intricately grade all 32 drafts from every NFL team, but you don't have a couple of minutes to look at a few national websites? Yes, let's write in Fautanu into the Hall of Fame because some people (not even including me) loved the pick. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
You are sooooo right. The Steelers do no wrong and the Steelers have no issues after hitting on all 7 future hall of fame draft picks. Thank you for correcting me. I guess my brain doesn't work as well as yours. :cry:

I can't. It is just too hard for me. Please, can you help me understand football? Does football mean you kick the ball with your foot? I get so confused.
I graded the Steelers' draft a B+, sweetheart. But keep on posting stupid hyperbole.
Maybe one day I will be smart, like you.
I doubt it.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
So you have the time to intricately grade all 32 drafts from every NFL team, but you don't have a couple of minutes to look at a few national websites? Yes, let's write in Fautanu into the Hall of Fame because some people (not even including me) loved the pick. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

I graded the Steelers' draft a B+, sweetheart. But keep on posting stupid hyperbole.

I doubt it.
I know, I know. I mean a B... B. What was I thinking. A B is pretty much an F. I know when my kids get B's I usually ground them and take away their phones for the month. The B honor roll is a freaking joke. If you aren't first you are last!

I know it is weird that a B is just horse :poop: but a B+ is great. Most would balk at the logic behind a B is bad but a B+ is good, but not you. How brave, how courageous, how intelligent of you. :applause:

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
I know, I know. I mean a B... B. What was I thinking. A B is pretty much an F. I know when my kids get B's I usually ground them and take away their phones for the month. The B honor roll is a freaking joke. If you aren't first you are last!

I know it is weird that a B is just horse :poop: but a B+ is great. Most would balk at the logic behind a B is bad but a B+ is good, but not you. How brave, how courageous, how intelligent of you. :applause:
Man, you are one goofy asshoIe. Carry on.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I graded the draft an A-B+-AbB+--+

What say you?