• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - CovidClowns game thread : playoff edition

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s both amazing to me and pathetic that this crap keeps happening over and over again and all I read on this board is a bunch of excuses from the pro Tomlin crowd and how all these all pro and pro bowl players suck. Guess what, the currently UNCOACHED Browns have better preparation and execution to the tune of 28-0 against a fully coached team with a supposed great coach.

It’s a load of garbage. It just needs to be blown up. There are no excuses and it’s not the players. Fool me once shame on you, fool me for ten plus years in a row then it’s just ignoring reality. Tomlin defenders have no leg to stand on after tonight. This is beyond embarrassment. This team can’t even get out of its own way on most of their positive plays without committing a penalty.

It needs to be dismantled and started over. Next year wouldn’t be soon enough. If this game ends in an embarrassing loss, the Tomlin era should be over tomorrow morning.

someone get this man's rep power up to 1000+

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess we’re just going to keep passing for 4 yards down by 28.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
What the hell does that mean anyway, “prepared for the game.” Hats not the coaches job. These are professional football players. Are you saying Tomlin’s didn’t boost Ben’s ego up enough? This is on players who didn’t come prepared to play, on both sides of the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

keep slobbering on tomlin's nuts, i think you missed a spot

nitsuj1225

Reaction score
What the hell does that mean anyway, “prepared for the game.” Hats not the coaches job. These are professional football players. Are you saying Tomlin’s didn’t boost Ben’s ego up enough? This is on players who didn’t come prepared to play, on both sides of the ball.

That's literally a coaches job.

Avoid_Lloyd

Reaction score
Offense has sucked no doubt, but a good D would have stiffened AT LEAST ONCE in 3 possessions! ours gets the ball run down its throat, I think Mayfield has 1 completed pass, that's on Tomlin

Last edited:

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Time for a Great Return IPA

4c32b0e7a98b020d0e9f873944da45b3_640x640.jpg

LastRide

Reaction score
Tomlin's thinking is the defense getting the ball and scoring ..lol

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
It’s early enough that I think it’s doable. I missed most of the 1st quarter. We just picked up a 1st down and are looking solid.

It’s highly unlikely but I was there in 2002 down 24-7 in the third and they won so I’m not giving up
But it’s probably over

Reactions: JMM

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score