• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers/Chiefs moved to 8:20pm Sunday night

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Don't know why being one of the last 5 matters. If you get knocked out the same weekend who cares?

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app
Only advantage I see is this. If the Steelers win. Celebrate. If they lose go to bed and move on. Ignore next weekend and hope for anyone but Pats /Cowboys. So long as that doesn't happen you will probably have someone to cheer for in the SB and then the season is over. What I love about deep runs in the playoffs is that it shortens an extremely long Canadian winter and I don't have to watch weeks of football that I don't give a **** about.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Don't believe the hype.

Almost 9 lbs. Might be a DE or LB someday. Congrats man! Did you really name him Steele?

He came out with a ton of hair and a neck so strong he can dang near hold his head up without much support. Very stout.Great grip strength.I'm highly encouraged. Yes, his first name is Steele(Steel) ...go big or go home..haha.

Last edited:

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know why being one of the last 5 matters. If you get knocked out the same weekend who cares?]

Of course it doesn't really matter. As a kid, I just thought it was cool when I knew the 1984 Steelers were one of the five teams still alive for the SB when they kicked off against Miami, and I guess it's just stuck with me.

Sorry if that bothers you.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
Of course it doesn't really matter. As a kid, I just thought it was cool when I knew the 1984 Steelers were one of the five teams still alive for the SB when they kicked off against Miami, and I guess it's just stuck with me.

Sorry if that bothers you.
Dude I it doesn't ******* bother me I was just stating that it doesn't matter. If it means something to you that's cool lol

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude I it doesn't ******* bother me I was just stating that it doesn't matter. If it means something to you that's cool lol

Cool. I'm glad it doesn't "*******" bother you.

And if they beat the Chiefs, guess what, they'll be one of three teams left, because the AFCCG is scheduled for 6:40pm next Sunday. Right up my alley.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Cool. I'm glad it doesn't "*******" bother you.

And if they beat the Chiefs, guess what, they'll be one of three teams left, because the AFCCG is scheduled for 6:40pm next Sunday. Right up my alley.
Hopefully not the back one...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Steeler Nation mobile app