• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Chiefs game thread #TheCardiacKids

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes Ben's fault fourth and one and you go wide once more...what the hell is Canada thinking and Tomlin goes along with that play calling.
And, when we need 10+, they throw it behind the line of scrimmage. And, they keep doing it. Didn't Tomlin even admit that was the definition of insanity? At least he recognizes he has a problem.

cement head

Reaction score
Enough....I'm done. Loved Chuck Knoll but his last few years I stopped watching. They hired Cowher and I haven't missed a game since. The Tomlin Era is over, this team has not even looked like a contender for years now. We are STILL running the same crap offense fotlr years and no one is fooled. Time to wipe the slate clean and bring in new blood. The franchise looks old.

Steelers1356

Reaction score
Canada must be a plant for an opponent, no one can be that incompetent.

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Celebrating a breakup down by 23. Nice.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Two timeouts and 18 seconds. That's enough time to take two knees.

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
******* A- Tomlin=GENIUS!!!

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Never a losing season. Greatest coach ever. Finds a way to go .500 in a 17 game season. Genius, just genius.
This team will not finish .500 this year. They probably won’t win another game in Bens career

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Five straight games without a first half touchdown. I've lost track how many times we've been blown out in the first half now. I've said it before, record aside, this is the worst Steelers team I've watched in my lifetime.

coolshark

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I know that 4th and inches pitch back play a few years ago wasn't Todd Haley's fault. This staff is simply antiquated

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Enough....I'm done. Loved Chuck Knoll but his last few years I stopped watching. They hired Cowher and I haven't missed a game since. The Tomlin Era is over, this team has not even looked like a contender for years now. We are STILL running the same crap offense fotlr years and no one is fooled. Time to wipe the slate clean and bring in new blood. The franchise looks old.
Yeah that Coach Knoll was really something..

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
User name checks out...NOLL dude.