• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
oh man.... there's another Collinsworth on my tv

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s been obvious all season. Love the guy but it’s time to hang ‘em up.

Now we have the rudolph era *gulp*
At least Rudy will run with the ball once in a while. Ben is no threat to run and it makes it easy to defend. Especially since his passing has gone down like a lawn dart

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
He's not the one throwing bombs on 3rd and short when an RPO is called. I would have not called RPOs, I would force Ben to run the called play. Ben is done with his career there is no need to placate him now. For that I condemn the coaching staff. He should have NO options, just do as your told, and If he doesn't like that bring on Mason.

It would be 10-7 or 14-7 Steelers right now if not for that BS.
Johnson has dropped two passes. one to set up a third and short and another on third down that would've resulted in a first. Freiermuth ran a wrong route that would've resulted in a first. QBs will take deep shots, especially when that type of stuff is happening.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So, who are our WR's next year? Claypool will be back on his rookie contract. Washington is gone. JuJu is probably gone. They are probably forced to sign DJ although, I really am not seeing him be a true No. 1. He's too unreliable again. My guess is they do sign DJ and for some reason they will bring back RayRay. Beyond that, we have no one and even RayRay wouldn't make most teams. I guess WR is a big need in the draft again.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
What are the chances Ben says **** it, second half and balls out?
Well he has to throw now and throw deep...it's too late for the game plan that would have worked, and was working. The Chiefs will probably be up 28-7 a few minutes into the 3rd so what the hell BOMBS AWAY and PICKS AWAY!

Steel G

Reaction score
So the offense saved their worst performance of the year for the playoffs...great. Great career Ben, thanks for the memories.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
You know, for some reason I don't completely blame him.....

He doesnt catch the ******* balls and run the correct routes and overthrow or completely miss guys when they do run the routes....
He sucks ***.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
tomlin had to fire his last 2 offensive coordinators so the offense was obviously pretty bad… why bring in a guy with no nfl experience? A journeyman with one little claim to fame, the 9ers stole your pre snap motion. the first play of the game guys were running around presnap like a Chinese fire drill and no one knew the play!!!! and its gone downhill from there!!! Its embarrassing! Horrible! Perfect nite for an upset KC stinking defense on fire and the offense came out like a clown show in the little car!!! Good God!

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
At least Rudy will run with the ball once in a while. Ben is no threat to run and it makes it easy to defend. Especially since his passing has gone down like a lawn dart
Many feel Ben gives us the best chance but the guy isn’t even mobile enough anymore. Maybe if the coaches implemented more dink and dunk but then yet does Ben hit his target, does Dionte catch them etc.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Even though this is kind of what I expected, it's still disappointing. I am not as emotionally invested in this team as years past, but ****, you hope for better than this.

steelhurt

Reaction score
So the stink continues to start the half.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Steelers defense had to win this game. It isn't.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
So, who are our WR's next year? Claypool will be back on his rookie contract. Washington is gone. JuJu is probably gone. They are probably forced to sign DJ although, I really am not seeing him be a true No. 1. He's too unreliable again. My guess is they do sign DJ and for some reason they will bring back RayRay. Beyond that, we have no one and even RayRay wouldn't make most teams. I guess WR is a big need in the draft again.
Dj is under contract for 2022..