• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Spike

Reaction score
Bolts had their chances to take the game over early and couldn't make it happen.

7 games would be great

ark steel

Reaction score
Bolts had their chances to take the game over early and couldn't make it happen.

7 games would be great

Hawks missed several chances that could have put the game way out of reach. Hit three posts and missed a couple of wide open nets.

I hope Ben ain't out long.

Not sure I want to go to a game 5 that isn't a deciding game. Was looking forward to the Bolts being up 3-1 in the series going into game 5.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Hawks missed several chances that could have put the game way out of reach. Hit three posts and missed a couple of wide open nets.

I hope Ben ain't out long.

Not sure I want to go to a game 5 that isn't a deciding game. Was looking forward to the Bolts being up 3-1 in the series going into game 5.

The Bolts need Game 5. You should go!!!! If they lose and going back to CHItown, Game 6 is even a bigger one.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
BAH! Screw the Hossahawks!

Yea, those mothas are not going away. He's just a pimple on that team's ***. He contributes, but they are a well-oiled machine. I'm hoping for big paydays for most of them after this Cup run is over and they come back to earth.

ark steel

Reaction score
Arrrgh. Bonehead play in the first put us in a hole. Not to mention losing one of the Triplets. Out of sync after that. Overall, good 2nd and 3rd Periods, though and a good game.

Gotta play all out tonight.

ark steel

Reaction score
Not looking good.

No penalties asseseed to the Blackhawks through 2 periods. Some good chances by TB to no avail.

Spike

Reaction score
ah well

the Bolts tried hard, I give them credit

they were simply outmatched at the end, had to get desperate in the last 2 games and it just wasn't enough

Spike

Reaction score
So here's my question. Why do I hate Hossa so much?

ark steel

Reaction score
Good series. Good season for a team as young as TB.

Steel G

Reaction score
At least it was a good series. Hawks get 3 in 6, that was supposed to be the Pens.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
At least it was a good series. Hawks get 3 in 6, that was supposed to be the Pens.

salt in wound. What makes it worse, they are so far away from CHI, it's not funny. No stability and the core players are outclassed by the Hawks' core. The poor drafting and "All In" decisions are seeping through. I don't think the current regime can turn it around, either. I look at Quenneville and then Johnston(and old man Rutherford) and cringe. Tonight makes it even more depressing.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Penguins getting back their key players. .Letang, Maata, and Duper. Bring up our young defensemen...and play them. Fill in with some decent wingers, and keep everyone healthy. Chicago is going to be cap strapped soon. At least they made the best of the current group.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
And congrats to Pittsburgh ' s own Brandon Saad. That guy would look great in a Penguin sweater.

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
That was as satisfying as taking a **** while bound up by Vicoden.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
So here's my question. Why do I hate Hossa so much?

I already told ya......because he's a mercenary gypsie.

Penguins getting back their key players. .Letang, Maata, and Duper. Bring up our young defensemen...and play them. Fill in with some decent wingers, and keep everyone healthy. Chicago is going to be cap strapped soon. At least they made the best of the current group.

Chicago's gonna have to have a fire sale this year.

ColdGinAgain

Forefather
Reaction score
I already told ya......because he's a mercenary gypsie.

Chicago's gonna have to have a fire sale this year.

He's been in Chicago 6 years...Hardly a merc. And there will not be a fire sale. The core is locked up. They have some moves to make surely... but they will still be very strong next year.