• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seattle - New England: Who Wins?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm thinking that the league will be forced to make the Pats** play a straight-up game with puffy balls, the Seahawks ought to know to change their signals like the Gints did both times, and the Pats** image is further tainted by not being able to win a SB that they are not cheating in (much).

rpollock

Reaction score
If NO cheating Seahags

If Cheating close game and toss up

Steel G

Reaction score
I think it depends on which team comes out flat. That will be tough to do for the Hawks secondary what with their over-inflated egos and all but I'm sure they're feeling lighter than air right now after that great big comeback win. As for the Pats*, I'm sure all this negative talk this week has them feeling really low so they'll need some pumping up. Certainly all the pressure will be on them as they try to squeeze out a win against that Hawk D. Conversely, the Hawks will look take all of the air out of the Pats* sails. I'm sure everyone will be trying to catch their breath over this one.

Last edited:

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
Seattle fans : ********

*Pats fans: much bigger ********

Seattle is an interesting place.....and no way in hell can I hope anything but grief on the *Pats.

deljzc

Reaction score
Vader. Look, I like you, but you seem to be more involved in these pages of arguments that have nothing to do with the thread title than anyone on the board.

You gotta let it go sometimes. Don't argue to argue. Make a point, stick to your guns, state your position and move on to the next thread.

Vader

Reaction score
Vader. Look, I like you, but you seem to be more involved in these pages of arguments that have nothing to do with the thread title than anyone on the board.

You gotta let it go sometimes. Don't argue to argue. Make a point, stick to your guns, state your position and move on to the next thread.

Bullshit. So the QB of the seachickens has nothing to do in a thread about Seattle and NE and who wins? Hell I could go into a ton of threads where even mods are not sticking to the subject. How many "It's Ark's fault" and "People don't like Tomlin because he wears shades" are there in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with either of them?

Look, I've been on Steeler websites for 20 years. I was at the old board before Dave. I remember when he started posting. If people don't like me fine. They can block me. But I don't need advice on how to operate on a message board. I've never been banned and I've never done anything someone else hasn't done to me. I enjoy your posts but I'm not going to stop being who I am and saying what I want to say... just like everybody else on here.

BTW it is interesting that only myself and a couple of others get called out. I guess it is ok for a certain group of people to argue their points ad nauseum with no backlash what so ever. They can even post stupid pictures and say basically nothing... but some how I'm the bad guy...