• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Reasons why we lost

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
The refs are not allowed to call a fumble on Brady. Nor can they call pass interference On New England
Our coaching can not win this game.

They know out tendencies and call accordingly.

For the 5th time a soft zone does NOT work vs Brady. Just blitz and hit him over and over.
Tomlin is partly responsable for distractions and this very poor game plan.

I hope someone hires Haley as a head coach. And I'd like to see Tomlin gone. His record vs New England is not good enough.

S

Sitirios

Tomlin again had the team unprepared,m unfocused and a terrible game plan

Steelers61

Reaction score
You look at the Falcons offense this year and how Matt Ryan puts the petal to the medal no matter what the score is! Compare that to Steelers offense where we take our sweet *** time and wonder why we can't score more than 30 points lately!

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
First. **** you coach.

1. Bell got hurt early
2. We played this bs scared shot on O.
3. Brown didn't show up. Make a vid on that
4. Ben. Man dude. Come on
5. How many ******* times will WR not have someone covering them. Great def -dick.
6. Down. Keep running with your backup.
7. **** you refs. Held the entire ducking game. Last point. Not the cause of the loss but GD

S

Sitirios

The Pats have dropped 5 passes and 2 easy TDs the gap between our teams is growing not shrinking.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
First. **** you coach.

1. Bell got hurt early
2. We played this bs scared shot on O.
3. Brown didn't show up. Make a vid on that
4. Ben. Man dude. Come on
5. How many ******* times will WR not have someone covering them. Great def -dick.
6. Down. Keep running with your backup.
7. **** you refs. Held the entire ducking game. Last point. Not the cause of the loss but GD

**** me? You have no idea of what is happening out there.

Tomlin's lack of control is evident.

Ben hit many passes in a row? And you blame him? Some guys dropped it. How is this on Ben??!! You sir are a moron.

Oh we could have used Ayers tonight but Tomlin left him off the active roster. At least he catches the football.

S

Sitirios

Do you really believe the Steelers ever had a chance to win BEFORE the game started ? The Pats know we are poorly coached and prepared and have no fear or respect for us.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
**** me? You have no idea of what is happening out there.

Tomlin lack of control is evident.

Ben hit many passes in a row? Some guys dropped it. How is this on Ben??!!

Oh we could have used Ayers tonight but Tomlin left him off the active roster.

Yup. **** you. You make great points to add to mine, but still **** u

SteveA

Reaction score
I don't really care.....Any way you slice it AB ****** this whole week up

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This team was ill prepared last week, and got lucky.
They were prepared even less tonight, and against the cheaters that will not cut it.
Tomlin is an average coach at best, one day the Homers will wake up and realize he is another Marvin Lewis.
Hailey gets too caught up in his own head, and thinks he is so much smarter then others. Guess what numb nuts, you aren't.
Butler, Dick Lebeau was an excellent coach, before the game was taken away from him, quit try to keep playing his game.
Rooney's, I applaud your loyalty and wanting to be faithful to the coaches, but you have let your players and fans down because of it.
Brown, how 'bout you give the season everything, forget all the me ****.
Bell, let's try and stay away from the ganja.

The steelers have a young core of players for a new Coach to work with, let's make it happen.

6Rings

Reaction score
I could not have said it better. Our offense has zero sense of urgency. Never does..

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
The Steelers lost because they aren't good enough. Not the the players or the coaches. Not cheating, or reffing or whatever other bullshit. Just not good enough. Period.
We had more talent on that field than they did. Not even close. Coaching.

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't really care.....Any way you slice it AB ****** this whole week up

horseshit, this was happening tonight regardless of whatever nonsense the media wanted to parade around for the mouth-breathers.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Zone Defense vs Brady is a mismatch.
I'm surprised the Steelers didn't figure that one out.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We had more talent on that field than they did. Not even close. Coaching.

Good coaches get the most out of less talented players. Average coaches rely on the players talent. Bad coaches just suck.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
They lost because once again they got out thought. The Steelers came out exactly who they are and do exactly what they do. But if you do that to Belichick he will be prepared. The Patriots win because the be what you aren't. Their wrinkle was, don't let them sub package. What was the Steelers wrinkle? If you aren't going to bring 6 and 7 guys to the LOS against Brady you might as well not even make the flight. If he scores a TD on two plays instead of ten who gives a ****. At least you tried. And the play calls on the goal line before half were beyond ridiculous. If you are going tight which you shouldn't you might want to have Nix in their.

Last edited by a moderator:

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
they might have covered Chris Gronkowski once or twice....you know, just to see if that mighta worked.

1st and goal on the 6 inch line, squandered.

Penguin season.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
I watched Harrison get tackled at least four times in the first half with no call.
Still I am not sure why Coates played over Ayers. Ayers played a good role since in the line up. Coates has been dropping passes since he broke his fingers. 3Rd and 1 bomb to Coates. Here we go bruse arians.
New England on the next drive 3rd and 1 for a two yard run. The next 3rd and 1 they threw for 2 yard pass.
Set the stage.