• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Islanders won one game against Penguins like tonight but just couldn't manage the puck and mount offense. Full credit to The Lightning. They played about as well as you could defensively. don't really like the two teams in the cup but they both deserve to be there. I would imagine Tbay wins but looks like Kucherov is playing hurt. Montreal has a legit chance.
Montreal has a chance but TB seems to be the class of the nhl right now.
Going back to 2015 TB has seriously been in contention every year

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
Thought this game was gonna be a wash but back in this thing
Game one really a feeling out game since they haven’t met this season
I don’t feel confident about beating the champs so it’ll be icing on the cake if they can’t pull this series out

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
No offense to Montreal, but they really looked outmatched last night. Hopefully, they will steal one in TB or this series will be over quickly.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
One game doesn't make a series. Everything looked close statically. I didn't get to see it, just the after math.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
The Habs made a deal out of being the underdog in the race. Don't count them out.

That being said, it was a man vs. boy looking game. I hope it was a one-off, and not a bad series.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I didn't watch the game but checked the score first thing this morning. Chawlie, sorry your guys didn't get out of the gate but know that I'm pulling for them...

Damn.... sorry I'm having some trouble with my new phone and the talk to text app...

Hello Vegas?? Yeah it's me...Put everything on Tampa to win the cup. Yeah everything.. Thanks doll.

Chawlie, I'm going to catch the next game and hopefully will bring them some mojo. Good luck my man! 👍

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Entertaining game so far...C'mon MTL!

The Habs have better find a way to get out of the "dump in only" forecheck. It's very predictable and not very effective.