• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 22-23

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
This road trip is shaping up to me something special. A win tonight would be amazing.

str8liner

Reaction score
Fell asleep last night at 2-1. They were playing good up to that point but I see I didn't miss much in the 3rd.

At least the Panthers laid and egg too.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Fell asleep last night at 2-1. They were playing good up to that point but I see I didn't miss much in the 3rd.

At least the Panthers laid and egg too.
Thinking they could have won that one if they didn't empty the tank against the Avs.

Jarry was not the backup last night. I wonder if he tweaked something against Colorado?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking they could have won that one if they didn't empty the tank against the Avs.

Jarry was not the backup last night. I wonder if he tweaked something against Colorado?
I love his game, but he's a china doll this year. We had better address the net in the off season.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I love his game, but he's a china doll this year. We had better address the net in the off season.
Since the Pens are infatuated with the core group, too bad they didn't get Fleury back. Even when he sucked, at least he was entertaining.

str8liner

Reaction score

Yea the ship has sailed with Jarry. The whole "if he stays healthy" question has been answered. They have to move on from him after the season is over.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea the ship has sailed with Jarry. The whole "if he stays healthy" question has been answered. They have to move on from him after the season is over.
The boys played another solid game on the road against a tough opponent last night...
Just couldn't finish had their chances though..
Good Effort..

AS for Jarry---I'm thinking this kid has some personal issues that he is dealing with..
Hope he is ok..

It kind of feels like Matt Murray's performance all over again..

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The boys played another solid game on the road against a tough opponent last night...
Good Effort..

AS for Jarry---I'm thinking this kid has some personal issues that he is dealing with..
Hope he is ok..

I was thinking the same. He did play a heck of a game against the Avs though.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Effort..

Hope he is ok..

He has a lower body injury. Granted how many times he’s been rushed back from his injury.

I don’t think he’s healed up properly. Given the short offseason window of the nhl. I can see why he’s always broken down.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
Malkin with the steal and goal with a minute left. Wow what a huge goal in this season.
Pens up 4-3

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Pens need to get younger at D. Glad they won, but yeeesh. Already 4+ years of blown leads.

Entertaining game though. As a fan, cannot ask for more. Pens and Caps are always entertaining like that. Gonna miss that rivalry as these teams age

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't watch, but the third periods melt downs are getting old fast.