• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I just ruined a perfectly good pair of Reebok underwear after watching that...

I gave up wearing underwear..................................

Salute the nation

Steelmann

Reaction score
NO chance. Tom would never have been like that . He would have had stats to back his opinions and killed you with kindness, sarcasm and knowledge.
Which is why I said alter ego. The opposite.
Did you miss that part?

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just think she absolutely has a naked version of that too.
typing-fast.gif

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
How is the Covid issue feeling better?
Still resting. It's day 7 now. I did a **** ton of work on Thursday outside and it gave me a set back. I'm getting some taste back and my only symptoms now are no smell, fatigue, and dull headache.

Still better off than 'Whatabout Bob'...

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Still resting. It's day 7 now. I did a **** ton of work on Thursday outside and it gave me a set back. I'm getting some taste back and my only symptoms now are no smell, fatigue, and dull headache.

Yep, you'll want to take it easy for another week or so even if you are feeling better...

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

I think I came down with a cold. No loss of smell or taste though

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

Dear Lord Cope, don’t rush it man. Keep any fever down and take it easy. Take it from someone who had it last Jan. 100+ temp for 10 days straight, became bedridden due to fatigue. Plus congestion which turned into double pneumonia and then on O2 for over a month. As my employer closed my office, I attempted to work though the symptoms (while isolated) and made it worse. ER visit was waste of time, other than getting a injection. It wasn’t until May I was probably close to respiratory pre COVID level. Did lose 30 LBs the hard way though.

Be smart man, it affects folks differently In recovery and symptoms. SN needs your content. it’s been keeping Coach away.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
when Tomlin n the org decide to part ways we need to look in the college ranks who if we try developing Haskinns we need someone to install a rpo system the same way the rats did for Lamar, whether it be for Haskins or the QB we draft Willis looks like a mid rnd 2 would need a year to sit mobile and perhaps could be a better version Bayker similar frame good agility but tougher,. I would not touch Howell or the USC kid, Pickett round 2-3, same with Cincy QB.
Right now until a qb shows he is a franchise qb I would go OG or CB rnd 1 and QB round 2.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
when Tomlin n the org decide to part ways we need to look in the college ranks who if we try developing Haskinns we need someone to install a rpo system the same way the rats did for Lamar, whether it be for Haskins or the QB we draft Willis looks like a mid rnd 2 would need a year to sit mobile and perhaps could be a better version Bayker similar frame good agility but tougher,. I would not touch Howell or the USC kid, Pickett round 2-3, same with Cincy QB.
Right now until a qb shows he is a franchise qb I would go OG or CB rnd 1 and QB round 2.
Or we can get some better OLmen to run block better for Harris and to give who ever our QB is time to throw down field.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I free Willy. Working from home affords certain luxuries. Not the same as having a luxury auto mind you. But it'll have to do.
Too much info............. if you hear noise at the backdoor ........just let Steele out....... could be you know who looking for some Free Willy

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Bob's favorite show: