• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
I get a kick out out Bob's constant desire to "step," yet he doesn't seem comfortable with spelling out curse words. Seems a bit incongruous to the casual observer.

Steelmann

Reaction score
I think he’s the ghost/ alter ego of TMC coming back to haunt the board during Halloween season.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
I think he’s the ghost/ alter ego of TMC coming back to haunt the board during Halloween season.
NO chance. Tom would never have been like that . He would have had stats to back his opinions and killed you with kindness, sarcasm and knowledge.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
At my age and being involved in martial arts for over 30 years myself and 5 with my son. I have never heard the words "step" as much here ever. Also, aren't we
ALL for the most part too old to "step" . I digress, My best friend is a cop who also owns a MMA gym and is a Ravens fan (unfortunately) and I asked him if he has ever heard "step' with anyone in the field or that he trains. He just laughed and said, "NO, but could you imagine if he said that to you, me, my guys or your message board buddies in person, how quick that would end?" Hiding behind keyboards ninja's. Next, wait for him to want to drive to meet someone. Shame Julius is still not around (Linedown) he would have drove that day to introduce himself and cause an eclipse as he gets out of his vehicle. I agree with most, smack talk can be fun if you realize that NONE of us play for the team, NONE of are paid by the team and NONE of us know how to run a team. That we all give opinions and not spitting facts. I live in the middle of Steelers, Ravens and Eagles and everyone has some fun in jest smack talk. This guy is juvenile and worst than Black Jesus who was going to fight the board. Got to be a Browns fan IMO and honestly who the **** cares who you like, just don't be a dick and respect others opinions; sure you can disagree but show respect.
Oh he already asked Slash out for drinks downtown and what not..... talking, stepping and who knows what else.
Slash is a little shy and being still married and all couldn't get out of the house without 0le girl knowing.
I am sure he would have been a perfect gentleman to you Slash ......... might even have offered to push in your stool for yaz at the bar....lol

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh he already asked Slash out for drinks downtown and what not..... talking, stepping and who knows what else.
Slash is a little shy and being still married and all couldn't get out of the house without 0le girl knowing.
I am sure he would have been a perfect gentleman to you Slash ......... might even have offered to push in your stool for yaz at the bar....lol
I checked the calendar this isn't fruity pie week is it? I now interrupt this gay interlude to bring you this musical verse. Ahem...
Feeling kind of tense I need a cup of whiskey..
My glass is overfull be careful when you pass me..
We dominate this corner with my BAS family..
Overtake this blocker with my boom energy.. 😁

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I checked the calendar this isn't fruity pie week is it? I now interrupt this gay interlude to bring you this musical verse. Ahem...
Can't ignore the Elliphant in the room

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
O'l two step / side step / step up / step down / reach-around boob doesn't seem to ever appear ?

Maybe he is "STEP" on the low side................... got his asZ kicked and feels guilty that he found out "STEP" has a whole new meaning to some than it did to him.......

Salute the nation
Maybe Bob has this stuck in his head

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Two step Bob
He’s cornier than cob
Shed’s more tears now we call him sob
DIC on the beat, MTC in the street.
JMM practicing some dance moves to be quicker feet.

…uh yeah. Step step step
Bob

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Two step Bob
He’s cornier than cob
Shed’s more tears now we call him sob
DIC on the beat, MTC in the street.
JMM practicing some dance moves to be quicker feet.

…uh yeah. Step step step
Bob
is that you eminem ?

has your boyyyyyyyyy....... cheddar Bob lost his way

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
At my age and being involved in martial arts for over 30 years myself and 5 with my son. I have never heard the words "step" as much here ever. Also, aren't we
ALL for the most part too old to "step" . I digress, My best friend is a cop who also owns a MMA gym and is a Ravens fan (unfortunately) and I asked him if he has ever heard "step' with anyone in the field or that he trains. He just laughed and said, "NO, but could you imagine if he said that to you, me, my guys or your message board buddies in person, how quick that would end?" Hiding behind keyboards ninja's. Next, wait for him to want to drive to meet someone. Shame Julius is still not around (Linedown) he would have drove that day to introduce himself and cause an eclipse as he gets out of his vehicle. I agree with most, smack talk can be fun if you realize that NONE of us play for the team, NONE of are paid by the team and NONE of us know how to run a team. That we all give opinions and not spitting facts. I live in the middle of Steelers, Ravens and Eagles and everyone has some fun in jest smack talk. This guy is juvenile and worst than Black Jesus who was going to fight the board. Got to be a Browns fan IMO and honestly who the **** cares who you like, just don't be a dick and respect others opinions; sure you can disagree but show respect.
5rgd5i.jpg

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that video just triggered my BPPV
I think I was head bopping then started turning my head once they started rolling around. It was catchy until I damn near twisted my neck

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I keep thinking of this movie franchise whenever anybody wants to step.

220px-Step_up_two.jpg

Yes, I'm down for a good dance battle anytime, but I could care less about fights and what people think of my opinions on the internet, because I'm not a child...
so why do you care about fucktards opinions on the internet? I couldn't care less what anyone at all thinks of my opinions