• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nevada Rancher

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I have been following this a decent amount. Me thinks this is not over.... Just gotta wait for the media to go away and then the gubmint will go all Ruby Ridge on his ***.

Scott T

Forefather
Reaction score
the gubmint done backed away with their tail between their legs due to a large group of armed Americans

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been following this a decent amount. Me thinks this is not over.... Just gotta wait for the media to go away and then the gubmint will go all Ruby Ridge on his ***.

Yep.

The national government will be back just as soon as they get us looking another direction.

ark steel

Reaction score
Yep.

The national government will be back just as soon as they get us looking another direction.

What makes you think they weren't doing this to make you look in that direction?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Next time they will come in under the cover of darkness when all have gone home.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
I heard this morning on Fox News the Government is taking this to court. Now that is what they should of done to begin with.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This all comes down to right of inheritance. This family believes that they have rights that were paid for over 100 years ago, and have been sold/passed down to the next generation. Now the Federal Govt wants to change the rules to help a few select individuals that want to make their own deal. There is MUCH that is not being talked about.

You can bet that the Fedcoats will not stop in their attempt to do what they want. They learned from Ruby Ridge, do not do it in plain sight, do it quietly in the night.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Could you imagine if our federal government showed as much enthusiasm defending our borders as it does defending some ******* tortoise' habitat?

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
it was about Harry Reid's kid, the Chinese, and a solar plant...

DBS had a nice link on FB....I reposted it here, should show up eventually.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Could you imagine if our federal government showed as much enthusiasm defending our borders as it does defending some ******* tortoise' habitat?

it was about Harry Reid's kid, the Chinese, and a solar plant...

DBS had a nice link on FB....I reposted it here, should show up eventually.

Yep, they were euthanizing them turtles last year when they had too many on the range, now the Reid s want to broker a deal with the Chicoms, they need a convenient excuse to oust them smelly farmers and their nasty cows. Them cows fart too much and enhance "Global Warming" but Chinese solar panel farms are just the ticket to everlasting life and free electricity for everyone.

Reaction score
Yep, they were euthanizing them turtles last year when they had too many on the range, now the Reid s want to broker a deal with the Chicoms, they need a convenient excuse to oust them smelly farmers and their nasty cows. Them cows fart too much and enhance "Global Warming" but Chinese solar panel farms are just the ticket to everlasting life and free electricity for everyone.

Or electricity for everyone for just a little more than ur paying now, and about $5 mill a month for that **** chugging Reid

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
And the tortoises don't even vote. Or do they?

Reaction score
How anyone could vote for Reid with a clear conscious still makes me wonder if people out on the left coast are just plain ignorant, stupid, or corrupt as the devil. It has to be one of the three.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How anyone could vote for Reid with a clear conscious still makes me wonder if people out on the left coast are just plain ignorant, stupid, or corrupt as the devil. It has to be one of the three.

I am willing to bet that 80% of them are 2 of 3, the other 20% fall in the 3 for 3 group.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Dinjy Harry say's " it's not over" and I believe him.

Last edited:

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
"We can't have an American people that violate the law and just walk away from it."-Harry Reid

I sure hope that little nugget gets tossed back to Mr. Reid when immigration reform comes up again.

Reaction score
"We can't have an American people that violate the law and just walk away from it."-Harry Reid

I sure hope that little nugget gets tossed back to Mr. Reid when immigration reform comes up again.

But illegal aliens are not "american people" semantics brought to you the Democrat way.

Steelers Rule!

Reaction score

But illegal aliens are not "american people" semantics brought to you the Democrat way.

But wait, I thought they WERE already Americans just because they came here, that's what the argument from the politicians is. I am so confused.

Reaction score
But wait, I thought they WERE already Americans just because they came here, that's what the argument from the politicians is. I am so confused.
That is the plan, confuse the voting population. Just know that whatever is in place now is wrong. CHANGE is the only answer and we the powers that be are the ones who can fix it.
Now back to your question, they will state that since they are not YET Americans they havent really broken any laws because how could they possibly understand them? They dont even speak English and deserve the same chances our ancestors had. But illegal? Nah they will spin it. And why? They see a whole new voting base that will keep them in power for the next century. I must admit that the Dems have outmanuvered Conservatives big time in the past decade, thus the radical zigzags in our traditional beliefs and policies. Our rich history and success will be completely undone within 20 years if not sooner.