• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More evidence that fans are overly emotional and fickle

I

Idioteque

This is true, but it never seems to matter to the folks who want to give Cowher a pass for all his failures, that the sorry quarterbacks that held him back were his guys. If Neil, Kordell, and Maddox were the reasons for our failures, then why wasn't it Cowher's fault for us not having better guys at the most important position?

Whoever makes those claims is wrong. Eschewing QB was one of Cowher's faults.

Interesting, indeed. LOL

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
You need to get off the sunglass's as a criteria in evaluating coaching-that horse is dead.
I used to call Bill Cowher "Coach Chin". What's your point?

steelermania

Reaction score
I used to call Bill Cowher "Coach Chin". What's your point?

I think he's confusing you with a few other posters. There are actually a few posters on the board who hate that Tomlin wears sunglasses, and are always harping on it. These are the kind of folks who think that Andrew Luck's beard is holding him back.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I think he's confusing you with a few other posters. There are actually a few posters on the board who hate that Tomlin wears sunglasses, and are always harping on it. These are the kind of folks who think that Andrew Luck's beard is holding him back.
I wear sunglasses. Look damn good in them too.

freak

Reaction score
.......yeah I liked the one and done that showed improvement.

I would take McCarthy any day of the week over Tomlin.

For so many reasons that we have dead horse beat to death.

x2 ..plus he is a pittburgher blu collar guy ,..

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score

It does make him look like Napoleon Dynamite . . .

Steel G

Reaction score

Guess they're just not aware that Tomlin's sunglasses are completely necessary to providing him with a substantial blocking of the harmful rays of the center star of the solar system. Such above the line protection is necessary for proper game performance on those days when there is insufficient, aerial cloud coverage and things of that nature.