• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Moore at risk of losing job? I freakin' hope so!

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
Sure, defended Canada... go look old posts before you point fingers at me. You will never find me defending Canada or even Tomlin for that matter. You are either crazy or mentally challenged

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
The draft is a crapshoot. I still remember a few years back that Ed Oliver had zero chance of going in the top 10. He did and has been damn good ever since. It is a crapshoot I say!

Steelmann

Reaction score
Yes, that's right: "fans like you." I do got some issues: Placating team decisions to leave incompetent players and coaches in starting/active roles when they clearly are over their skies is one of them. Fans like you just rationalize and tell yourself why it's "all good." I bet you also defended Canada coming back for his 3rd year, am I right? Did you tell yourself why that was a wise decision? Three years of Moore being the worst starting LT is super great! And drafting Green as starting C was genius.
Greg Loyd=Wash,rinse,repeat.wash,rinse,repeat
new nickname. wrr.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The draft is a crapshoot. I still remember a few years back that Ed Oliver had zero chance of going in the top 10. He did and has been damn good ever since. It is a crapshoot I say!

We have a “poster” here who predicted that and has been successful in living off that fame for quite some time now……..

Salute the nation

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
Bottom line, if it's even conceivably in their 2024 plan to have Moore start at LT, nothing has changed.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with this. As much as I think C is the number 1 draft need, Rt should I ld be the number 1 pick.S
C is the number 1 need they don't have a starter. Problem is the true BPA will probably be at RT, WR, and CB.

Unless Barton is the pick.

So many needs good thing they have an extra 3rd....

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
I agree with this. As much as I think C is the number 1 draft need, Rt should I ld be the number 1 pick.
As long as they grab a legit RT I don't really care when, they just HAVE to get one and move Jones to his legitimate LT spot and Moore to the bench. Anything else would be mind boggling in ineptitude, something Shades excels in unfortunately.

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
C is the number 1 need they don't have a starter. Problem is the true BPA will probably be at RT, WR, and CB.

It really is a good thing we have that extra 3rd, we totally need it: C, RT, WR and a CB, we need all of them in the 1st 3 rounds it seems. And I could throw DL in that mix as a heavy need as well.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Who was said poster? What was his head size?

Before his ”Side-Hack” at the White Castle, Lunar use to groom knee and shine hair. Eventually he was moved up to full body hair anywhere on the body.

I’d suggest contacting him as he would be well suited for more accurate measurements on either ”said” p[osters.

Good luck as Lunar was last seen trying to duplicate the original BT50‘s Grand Canyon jump. He still doesn’t realize he can’t duplicate the exact throttle to air ratio needed to gain the performance to be successful. His proto-type BT50 lacks the LUXURY’s involved for such a feat.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Although I agree here, I do think they go RT before the go OLC, most say Center is a 2nd-3rd round value, We need both and I see no reason we can’t get both within the first 3 picks, order doesn’t matter as much as quality of player.

Salute the nation

diver

Reaction score
Harvin was an inferior player who was given way too many chances to improve. Of course fans are going to get ticked off he's not replaced just as they are when an inferior Moore is not replaced because we are FANs and want the team to IMPROVE; what's there left to understand about that?
That's fine. I don't disagree with that. Moore isn't good enough at LT. Harvin wasn't good enough at punter. Leave it at that. But you? No, you gotta add the crap about do we have to hear about him being ripped. Or he sucks big time. He doesn't suck big time. You are just wrong there. Not good enough and sucking big time are two different things.

It's all the emotion all the time in your posts. I stated to you before, I don't disagree with a lot of your posts. It's just the whiny way you gotta post it.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
So does that mean if you draft an inferior LT you start him no matter how bad he sucks, like Moore? Is that what this means?
It's a timing issue

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That isn't Cooch...no spelling errors or incoherent alcohol induced ramblings

Plus no parking lot tales..............................................

Salute the nation

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
That's fine. I don't disagree with that. Moore isn't good enough at LT. Harvin wasn't good enough at punter. Leave it at that. But you? No, you gotta add the crap about do we have to hear about him being ripped. Or he sucks big time. He doesn't suck big time. You are just wrong there. Not good enough and sucking big time are two different things.

It's all the emotion all the time in your posts. I stated to you before, I don't disagree with a lot of your posts. It's just the whiny way you gotta post it.
I see the gunman did show at your place just as I planned. Anytime he sees you reading SN he is to take out his pistol and put it your head and force you to read my posts. It has worked, brilliant.

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I see the gunman did show at your place just as I planned. Anytime he sees you reading SN he is to take out his pistol and put it your head and force you to read my posts. It was worked, brilliant.
Man talk about cruel and unusual punishment.

😁