• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MONDAY night BILLS vs TITANS

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Coach trying to create a killer mentality .... you are on the road .... he played to win
I get that, and I don't necessarily disagree with going for it, but you have a very mobile QB with a rocket arm. I'm not sure a sneak would have been my first call. The play seemed rushed, and he's running up to the line etc.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Agree Stain on both the last 2 calls. Tomlin/Canada would have started the entire drive with 2 runs for 5 and on 3rd and 5 throw short of sticks for a 3 yard gain and then 4th and 2 go 4 wide and throw deep into double coverage

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I get that, and I don't necessarily disagree with going for it, but you have a very mobile QB with a rocket arm. I'm not sure a sneak would have been my first call. The play seemed rushed, and he's running up to the line etc.
Agreed. I would have either done an RPO or a roll out pass where he has some running room if he gets a lane

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Why are we rooting for Tenn? If Tenn would have lost they would have been 3-3. Now both teams are 4-2 with a better record than us

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
Why are we rooting for Tenn? If Tenn would have lost they would have been 3-3. Now both teams are 4-2 with a better record than us
Both are also easily in first place in their divisions, so their records do nothing to affect the Steelers (admittedly slim) chances of getting into the playoffs.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have Diggs and King Henry on my FF squad....Sha-wiiing!

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If the Steelers aren't in it I always root for the Bills.

Reactions: MTC