• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MONDAY night BILLS vs TITANS

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
Allen 40 yard pass on a rope off his left foot

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
Why do we Never have receivers wide open? Like never! Almost every game I saw on red zone yesterday had plays with wide open dudes. NOBODY within 10 yards! I want that ****!

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Allen ties Jim Kelly for 81 TDS in his first 4 seasons ......... he has a little time left in this season to surpass easily

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Why do we Never have receivers wide open? Like never! Almost every game I saw on red zone yesterday had plays with wide open dudes. NOBODY within 10 yards! I want that ****!
I would say it mostly has to do with having a mobile QB that can take it to the house or hit a guy on the run with his arm........ or that our WRs specialize in 2 yard routes close to the LOS where a group of opposing players hang out .......lol

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
where is everyone tonight ?.......... must be still recovering from the stress of last night

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
I would say it mostly has to do with having a mobile QB that can take it to the house or hit a guy on the run with his arm........ or that our WRs specialize in 2 yard routes close to the LOS where a group of opposing players hang out .......lol

I think it's the latter!

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
Nashville has become quite the destination for an away game. Never been there myself, I realize that anywhere is a destination for Buffalo residents.

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
Geez, a pass to the chains for a 1st down