• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ladarius Green practices today.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Reaction score
Here we go...

giphy.gif

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He was a limited participant. He had practiced in full a couple weeks ago and had a "set back". Even if he gets in one or two full practices after missing 5 weeks again, I just can't see playing him. I'd be very surprised if he is cleared to begin with and even more surprised if he gets a helmet on Sunday.

SteelerAl

Reaction score
I've heard that this was a "gentle" practice participation for LG. To me that means he's still highly unlikely to play this Sunday, but it's still a good sign that he's not totally shut down so 1) he would have a decent chance to play on Feb 5 and/or 2) could have a "normal" offseason.

Spike

Reaction score
There is a stomach bug making the rounds on the team right now. Yuck

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

RB Le'Veon Bell (Not Injury Related)
K Chris Boswell (Illness)
S Sean Davis (Shoulder)
C B.J. Finney (Illness)
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (Illness)
QB Zach Mettenberger (Illness)
QB Ben Roethlisberger (Not Injury Related)
LB Vince Williams (Shoulder)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

LB Anthony Chickillo (Ankle)
TE Ladarius Green (Concussion)
S Mike Mitchell (Not Injury Related)

FULL PARTICIPATION
LB James Harrison (Shoulder, Triceps)
DE Ricardo Mathews (Ankle)
RB Fitzgerald Toussaint (Concussion)

http://www.steelers.com/news/injury...Patriots/09635a98-9c82-444b-8c75-b4c790ff6b70

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
We all know the Patriots cheat, but I never thought they would resort to biological weapons. This might cost them some hardware.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone who was inactive last week practiced. That's huge!

Vince and Davis are banged up and were given a day off. They've both been playing games through the pain. Funny thing about playoffs is the father you advance, the more players are willing to play through pain.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Steeler Nation mobile app

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Green could be valuable, even if he is used as a decoy. If safeties have to worry about him, Brown gets more single coverage.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I pray that LG can go. But, what REALLY stands out is that Mathews is back in the line up!!! Our defense will be a wrecking ball, for the *'s, on Sunday!!!

Reactions: GMC

mdk2

Reaction score
Per Aditi Kinkhabwala: Ladarius didn't practice today because of the stomach bug, no word on the concussion. Still have hope if he can go full practice tomorrow. If he's concussion free, he will be playing Sunday regardless of practice. All hands on deck.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Hope this is some bullshit 24 hour bug

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I pray that LG can go. But, what REALLY stands out is that Mathews is back in the line up!!! Our defense will be a wrecking ball, for the *'s, on Sunday!!!
Yeah. The Dline can rotate freely and just bring it play after play. Tuitt shouldn't sit much, but he can even take a sit and go full. I have faith in Matthews and Gravedigger. Even Big Dan has looked better.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Maybe these D linemen can all met in Brady's backfield and dine on his body parts!
My goodness did I really post that?? :wtf:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'd really be shocked if he played. He was just getting into game shape before he got hurt. I'd hang it up this year.

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Per Aditi Kinkhabwala: Ladarius didn't practice today because of the stomach bug, no word on the concussion. Still have hope if he can go full practice tomorrow. If he's concussion free, he will be playing Sunday regardless of practice. All hands on deck.

I heard that he has a really bad hangnail and will miss practice again on Friday.

Sevenisheaven

Banned
Reaction score
I put this in a new thread and then the moderator deleted it....It's not the flu....Half the team got food poisoning.....This is coming from one one of the players girlfriends

Think what you want but all those people don't get the flu simultaneously....This could be a huge problem. free getting back at 4am and then being dehydrated from this (dehydration zaps recovery time for the muscles after they have been stressed). They could be lacking power and strength for the game. We are talking about elite athletes here....Every small difference can be meaningful

steelpastor

Reaction score
I put this in a new thread and then the moderator deleted it....It's not the flu....Half the team got food poisoning.....This is coming from one one of the players girlfriends

Think what you want but all those people don't get the flu simultaneously....This could be a huge problem. free getting back at 4am and then being dehydrated from this (dehydration zaps recovery time for the muscles after they have been stressed). They could be lacking power and strength for the game. We are talking about elite athletes here....Every small difference can be meaningful

Economics Teacher: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Economics Teacher: Thank you, Simone.

Simone: No problem whatsoever!

:)

Last edited: