• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ladarius Green practices today.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Ladarius had that one good game for us where he broke off a couple deep plays and topped 100 yards, would love to have him available as a second option but The Outlaw ripped off 5-6 catches for us last week vs a good D topping 80 yards and was our 2nd best receiving threat. James is a better blocker and seems to be on the same page as far as the routes and adjustments he makes. Hoping to have him available as a number 2, but James has earned the start. Let's go get that ring so Green can retire a champion. If he continues to play after this year I would really question his intelligence.

HERE WE GO STEELERS !!!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't have to make the CMT call. Criticized if I do and criticized if I don't. Part of being a COACH. One thing is we don't get to see him in a day to day basis, thus the hard call. Leave it up to the coaches and what ever is decided hope for the best.

Salute the nation

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
We need DHB on the field tomorrow

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't have to make the CMT call. Criticized if I do and criticized if I don't. Part of being a COACH. One thing is we don't get to see him in a day to day basis, thus the hard call. Leave it up to the coaches and what ever is decided hope for the best.

Salute the nation

not a hard call IMO... you go with the one who practiced all week and has been playing and playing well.

If you want to throw Green in there for a few plays fine...

At this point I have a little more confidence in JJ catching the ball and holding onto it...................

chipped ham

Reaction score
not a hard call IMO... you go with the one who practiced all week and has been playing and playing well.

If you want to throw Green in there for a few plays fine...

At this point I have a little more confidence in JJ catching the ball and holding onto it...................

The biggest thing is that I think defenses will respect Green a little more than James, thereby opening either Bell or AB up. Look at last week, it seemed that the outlaw was open on every catch. Now, if they don't wanna give JJ any attention, then fine, but Ben has to go to him more than five times.

Sevenisheaven

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you guys mocked me for saying there was food poisoning with the team. Your arrogance cracks up. I know for a fact its true yet you either believe what you want to believe or you just are a bunch of A Holes for quickly dismissing what I said . How do you know it's not true? You have no clue. So I'm an FNG.so you idiots posted a bunch so that makes you experts?? You are posting on a blog.....who hoo you must be geniuses cause you posted more than me. How many road games have you traveled? How many of the Steelers SBs have you been to. Eat my tut you pompous pricks