• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kenny "vehemently" refuses to sign transfer contract

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I know what vehement means, but not transfer contract.

I think you should vehemently pursue the meaning of life, then in spare time explore the transfer contract.

Salute the nation

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I know what vehement means, but not transfer contract.

A transfer Contract in soccer is when a team sells a player to another team and tge player has to negotiate a new deal with the new team before the previous team releases them from their current deal..

It wouldn't apply to a NFL team. Even if a player went to another league, I don't believe there is any governing agency overtop all American football leagues to force a player to adhere to one leagues contract, and teams can trade within the Nfl without player consent

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you should vehemently pursue the meaning of life, then in spare time explore the transfer contract.

Salute the nation
You have to transfer said contract in a vehemently manner, upon transfer you will know the meaning of life. You can wait until the deadline of the transfer or after the transfer deadline if your skills are sharp. I say this vehemently to you as there is iron in my words for all to see, and so there is iron in your words for all to see.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
You have to transfer said contract in a vehemently manner, upon transfer you will know the meaning of life. You can wait until the deadline of the transfer or after the transfer deadline if your skills are sharp. I say this vehemently to you as there is iron in my words for all to see, and so there is iron in your words for all to see.
Obviously, and things of that nature.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
I was asking the same thing; I don't even understand it.
It's called click bait...everywhere. Articles, you tube video titles. Even this website's articles sometimes play that game. If I can get you to watch 30 seconds of my YT video I get paid, If you look at an article an I can get enough ad impressions I get paid. All the cool kids are doing it.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
"Iron sharpens Iron especially if you vehemently cut your eyelids off, but wait till the sparks stop flying. When you challenge me to a word salad war I will disarm you of your salad fork...if you will..I will defend every blade of lettuce...I will spot you the I the R and the O, but I will still secure word salad victory...ask Bradshaw...obviously."----Mike Tomlin Word Salad For Press Conferences 101

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
we ever get a solid definition of "transfer contract"?
mad mentioned it ....... it is usually associated with football "soccer"

In professional football, a transfer is the action taken whenever a player under contract moves between clubs. It refers to the transferring of a player's registration from one association football club to another. In general, the players can only be transferred during a transfer window and according to the rules set by a governing body (fulfilling the requirements of FIFA, continental and national bodies regulating the purchasing and selling clubs). A negotiated transfer fee is agreed financial compensation paid from an interested club, to the club that possesses the player's exclusive contracted playing rights.[1] When a player moves from one club to another, their old contract is terminated whilst the player and their new destination club will both negotiate on new contract terms (or have earlier mutually agreed on the personal terms). As such, the transfer fee functions as financial compensation (paid to the club which possesses the existing playing rights) for the early mutually agreed termination of the contract of a professional football player. Transfer fees are contingent on the player’s current football abilities, future potential, duration of the existing contract, amount of future salary owed (within the remaining duration of the existing contract) and the willingness of clubs to agree on an economic equilibrium through supply and demand.

A transfer in Association Football differs significantly to a trade in American, Canadian, and Australian sports, where teams essentially trade existing player contracts. However, cash or contract obligation can be used instead of or with a player such as Major League Baseball and the National Football League to alleviate salary cap and other financial concerns. In some uncommon cases, however, transfers can function in a similar manner to player trades, as teams can offer another player on their squad as part of the compensation in the form of swap deals, in order to lower the financial compensation of the transfer fee.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I took head to your warning…………….

Salute the nation

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

HHHHahhaaaaa

I know taking HEAD is better than taking HEED, anytime.

PS, Nice catch Steeltime, gotta laugh.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's called click bait...everywhere. Articles, you tube video titles. Even this website's articles sometimes play that game. If I can get you to watch 30 seconds of my YT video I get paid, If you look at an article an I can get enough ad impressions I get paid. All the cool kids are doing it.

I take it,….. you’re not getting paid —————

Salute the nation

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
mad mentioned it ....... it is usually associated with football "soccer"

In professional football, a transfer is the action taken whenever a player under contract moves between clubs. It refers to the transferring of a player's registration from one association football club to another. In general, the players can only be transferred during a transfer window and according to the rules set by a governing body (fulfilling the requirements of FIFA, continental and national bodies regulating the purchasing and selling clubs). A negotiated transfer fee is agreed financial compensation paid from an interested club, to the club that possesses the player's exclusive contracted playing rights.[1] When a player moves from one club to another, their old contract is terminated whilst the player and their new destination club will both negotiate on new contract terms (or have earlier mutually agreed on the personal terms). As such, the transfer fee functions as financial compensation (paid to the club which possesses the existing playing rights) for the early mutually agreed termination of the contract of a professional football player. Transfer fees are contingent on the player’s current football abilities, future potential, duration of the existing contract, amount of future salary owed (within the remaining duration of the existing contract) and the willingness of clubs to agree on an economic equilibrium through supply and demand.

A transfer in Association Football differs significantly to a trade in American, Canadian, and Australian sports, where teams essentially trade existing player contracts. However, cash or contract obligation can be used instead of or with a player such as Major League Baseball and the National Football League to alleviate salary cap and other financial concerns. In some uncommon cases, however, transfers can function in a similar manner to player trades, as teams can offer another player on their squad as part of the compensation in the form of swap deals, in order to lower the financial compensation of the transfer fee.
But it's soccer, so no one cares

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
It’s soccer BS
But maybe tiny hands has big feet and is thinking of playing futbol
From what I've seen so far of Kenny's behavior he fits right into the bratty club of Drops Johnson and Trippin Pickens. Bringing the heater over to Mason was hilarious when you consider his previous attitude. So obviously phony. I remember when they drafted him and in an interview a question about he and the other QBs in the QB room brought the response " I'm not a nice guy." Meaning i guess he would have an attitude like Ben's to Mason when Mason was drafted. So when he went full brat after his injury recovery and Tomlin stuck with mason I was not one bit surpised.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
From what I've seen so far of Kenny's behavior he fits right into the bratty club of Drops Johnson and Trippin Pickens. Bringing the heater over to Mason was hilarious when you consider his previous attitude. So obviously phony. I remember when they drafted him and in an interview a question about he and the other QBs in the QB room brought the response " I'm not a nice guy." Meaning i guess he would have an attitude like Ben's to Mason when Mason was drafted. So when he went full brat after his injury recovery and Tomlin stuck with mason I was not one bit surpised.
Wtf are you talking about