• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, I'm not trying to get banned at all. Is it common-place for you to come to the forum and spread fallacy, libel, and slanderous accusations?
Lol, big words and yet you don’t know what any of them mean apparently. Do thank your parents for getting you the word of the day calendar though, at least you can try to sound intelligent.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, I'm not trying to get banned at all. Is it common-place for you to come to the forum and spread fallacy, libel, and slanderous accusations?

Oh my. All three?

frasier-yeah.gif

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Burgettstown Bob, watch out for your cornhole man.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, in fairness, I didn't realize that I was dealing with the brass. Why didn't you just say so sooner, Sheriff? They should really give you a badge to put under that screen name that way we common folk know that we're dealing with the resident Don Knotts.
Baha! Nice *high-fives Bob*

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

steelcan58

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Kordell Days...You old timers remember just after the site was settled and we all fled from Steelers.com (or they kicked us out).....but it has a little too good to be true vibe to it.. We'll see what happens. Could be Baltimore Greg....Remember that dude? He had green teeth.
Really reminds me of whoever the **** Apologist was back in the day. A little more annoying though. Good entertainment but won't miss you when it's all said and done Boobie.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Bob, you seem verklempt.

Everything alright?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
In order to be libellous or slanderous a statement has to damage your reputation - you already succeeded in doing that on the first page of this thread.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Well duh. You must be new here. That happens mostly in the P&R Forum.
Casual observation tells me that the axe Tomlin crowd has a slight majority here.
I came here about 15 years ago after Stillers.com went to hell. Welcome to our humble abode.