• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You are getting soft. You didnt even tell him to go screw a kangaroo

I think he is saving that for himself.......................... In castaway tom hanks had wilson,... Coolie has Beatrice the kangaroo

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
****. What’s coolie going to do?
badtwat is my ***** so.....nothing

and making a crack about his mom moving him to the basement is not the same a saying his mom was jerking him off like boobie implied in the post I mentioned

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
and making a crack about his mom moving him to the basement is not the same a saying his mom was jerking him off like boobie implied in the post I mentioned
Anyone with more than 3 brain cells can figure that out...what is the over/under on boob figuring that out on his own?

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't disappear, this is entertaining. He's probably at school right now, or sleeping in if he's on fall break.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
badtwat is my ***** so.....nothing

irk6bKQ.gif

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dri Archer thread started with not quite as much enthusiasm as this one but boy did it pick up steam...........................

Speaking of pile of steam, he probably got moved to the basement because he might be anti-social and the Bridge tea party always felt weird when he was around.......................... PLUS he can tap cable TV through a window easier without getting caught.!

Salute the nation

coupon

Reaction score
Hey everyone. As the thread topic suggests, I was recently banned from thesteelersfans.com. A long story short, there were two "supporters" attacking me because they felt I was being too critical of stupid Tomlin and Ben's washed up @ss. Instead of arguing my actual points, they decided to make it personal and started attacking me, personally. At least one of the two idiots masquerading as a supporter started calling for my ban because he wasn't capable of refuting any of my points. Given that he was the one making it personal, I thought he would be shown the door long before I, but that wasn't the case! After being banned, I sent the biased moderator, Blast Furnace, a private message asking if my ban could be discussed further. I pointed out that it was 1 or 2 others making it personal, and that I found it odd that both had "supporter" status, yet there appeared to be no repercussions for them. Not surprisingly, since there was no good answer to this reality, my message went ignored. I attempted re-registering an account yesterday, but they have not approved for my posts to be made public. Does anyone else have experience with this biased fan forum?

Yesterday's game was PAINFUL! I'm of the belief that Roethlisberger should have retired after the playoff loss to JAX several years back and Tomlin's incompetent @ss should have been fired long ago! Senile Rooney is a spineless moron for giving these 2 extensions within the past of years. I'm hoping he has a younger family member in the pipeline who is actually competent to run an organization! What we currently have is a disgrace that needs to be dismantled immediately!
Thanks for the update, Bobby. You should storm the castle